Recent content by Luca

1. Luca

Ron Paul in 2008

Sanguinius, just curious, do you think there is anything wrong with Ron Paul? I mean, he is a politician after all. Do you think he has any bad points where you could see why someone would not want to vote for him, or do you not see any at all? I'm just wondering. I'd debate with you on Ron...
  2. Luca

Stupid things you did as a kid

I used to take my gymnastics mats and place them on top of my TV, creating a 'slide' of sorts for me to ride down on. I'd hold the mats down with books and support beneath them with pillows. However, this adventure was bound to end in tragedy and I suppose with every time I would slide down...
  3. Luca

Ron Paul in 2008

Oh man, I was getting all ready to reply seriously to this thread when I clicked it, and now I see all of these responses from you guys and it just got me to lighten up and laugh. On a side note all I have to say is it is absolutely unremarkable how blindly people will believe in someone who...
  4. Luca

The Guts/Farnese relationship thread.

Roderick is going to snag Farnese <3 sry. He's already stolen my heart :judo:
  5. Luca

Amusing Action Figure Pictures!

:schierke: um.
  6. Luca

Who is the worst father in Berserk?

But this isn't a question of what character has had the worst childhood, just who was the worst father with the most ill intentions. Granted, I dont think I could truly decide anyways :\ I'm not one on comparing people's pain, I suppose. And I'd hardly call Charlotte's life a good one...
  7. Luca

Griffith and Love???

Welcome, becchi : ) I may just be reiterating other opinions, but I'll state this: Guts is making an active effort to fight history from repeating iteself. He's learned from the past and will not abandon the people he cares about again, or at least this is what we've seen him tell himself...
  8. Luca

Being that Magnifico is totally useless and all talk so far...

If that's true then you're most likely correct in saying that he doesn't have much 'staying power' with the group to begin with.  That's what I originally believed (I didn't even know people were bothered by him...he seemed like such a non-entity outside of the brief comic relief), but I was...
  9. Luca

Being that Magnifico is totally useless and all talk so far...

I may be wrong, and his character may be just on the road for some short-lived comic relief, however.... I don't really hate him. And I for one don't think you need to be some SEKRIT APOSSUL!!1 or an excellent fighter or magic user to be relevant or at least an interesting part of the story...
  10. Luca

Griffith's Final Glance to Guts..

I agree with this sentiment completely.  I think it has a bit of regret in it, perhaps a bit of fondness, a bit of thanks, and a bit of a manic kind of happiness that can only come from someone running a marathon and practically collapsing of heat stroke at the end.
  11. Luca

Griffith's point of view.

That was of course before the Godhand showed him the true 'nature' of his self, and before he was tortured and put out of his mind. Griffith transcended humanity at the Eclipse, so while Golden Age Griffith had some doubts, like any character he developed. Griffith had lost his physical power...
  12. Luca

Griffith's point of view.

:griff: I love how Griffith's character will always spark massive debate, and anyone who thinks he has him completely figured out and isn't Miura will always have an eyebrow raise from me. That being said, there are certain parts past the human world where your consciousness cannot survive. ...
  13. Luca

Episode 290

The page with the BEast and the Hawk was the only Beast picture I really liked for the actual quality and symbolism, but the one where the Beast is dragging its chains was great, too! I'm mostly just excited to see its monologue, or whatever it is thinking. It always gives us things to...
  14. Luca

Episode 290

I actually look forward to the switching back to Griffith. Miura will do this well, I'm sure, since he's never let us (or at least me...) down before. The guy knows how to do good narrative, and he knows what to deem important and unimportant to showcase in the long run. I loved this...
  15. Luca

Episode 286

I really cannot wait for this, it's been so long since we've seen Guts and co. =) The preview is um..not so much of a preview, but it's beautiful nonetheless!
Top Bottom