Recent content by Lukis

1. Lukis

Xbox Live gamertags

I'm up for it - Lukijs , feel free to add me.
  2. Lukis

Metal Gear Solid V Officially Announced

New E3 trailer dropped https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi3oj-h8lf4
  3. Lukis

Dark Souls II

Still waiting for my bonus to get the game and also the MGS V GZ. Also I found pic of that Dragonslayer-like weapon. I will put it in spoilers just in case. http://www.bildites.lv/images/k768xf4lwqd65wdndx1i.png
  4. Lukis

Dark Souls

I am more of butt stabbing so I usually didn't riposte much ,but actually tried for few times and managed to pull off killing him ,so thanks. Now I guess ,I have to play some ng+ , buy dlc and then wait for March :slan: @DMD 2) It summonned some mobs from that Covenant to that world I think. 5)...
  5. Lukis

Dark Souls

The time has come ,I have been playing it a lot ,exploring a lot and staying away from guides and such and finally I am at Gwyn. Tried to take him on a few times but failed ,at most I managed to get around 50% of his health. I was wondering if I should should choose equipment with higher fire...
  6. Lukis

Dark Souls II

:ganishka: http://www.joystiq.com/2013/12/19/no-dlc-for-dark-souls-2-producer-hopes-to-deliver-a-full-game/
  7. Lukis

REAL, Inoue's other basketball manga

I had it pre-ordered. Not gonna spoil anything to those who haven't read it yet ,but it's good ,a lot of development for Togawa and Takahashi and also a year of waiting starts again.
  8. Lukis

Current Episodes

Since I didn't own physical manga ,I ordered first 5 3in1 vizbig editions ,also Inoue has been going in pretty nice pace since Vagabond re-started. These chapters have felt slow paced which is not of course a bad thing. Musashi's resolve to stay behind for Iori and villagers is quite admirable...
  9. Lukis

What Are You Playing?

3D versions like FF III and IV are pretty good. I tried to clear that image about rpg maker like sprites out of my mind since I started that game ,but seeing that meteor close up ,damn you se :troll: ,I couldn't really notice that on my 4'' screen. Since you mentioned DS Lite ,does it have...
  10. Lukis

What Are You Playing?

Which editions could be best then? I have been thinking about getting DS for some time since it has a nice arsenal of rpg's including quite a few FF's.
  11. Lukis

What Are You Playing?

Rocking FF V on android atm. Also VI is heading for mobile devices this winter. I haven't played much GBA games since when I had it I mostly played Pokemon games and then it broke and I won't even mention snes, so I'm looking forward to all classics SE is putting out(those prices though) .
  12. Lukis

TellTale and their games (The Wolf Among US, The Walking Dead)

TWD was fun,I remember I bought first ep last year and then around christmas on xbox sale got all other ep's for half price and played through it in one go. I liked it ,it was pretty story driven which wasn't all that bad. Though when I started it for 2nd time making different choices,those...
  13. Lukis

Dark Souls

I guess it would suit me best atm ,since I prefer being more on defensive with my knight atm. I don't think that a lot of people actually would think of attacking dragons tail ,I kinda felt like trying that but had crosbow without arrows and accidently killed the npc who was seeling arrows ,I...
  14. Lukis

Dark Souls

I'm at bonfire where there are stairs next to exit which lead up to Undead Parish and that tower with Black Knight on top of it. I know only about that way under bridge which leads to those rats. I did some research and found out about Drake Sword ,I will probably try to get that tommorow since...
  15. Lukis

Dark Souls

I still haven't slayed the dragon ,it's enough for me just to appear on bridge and I'm close to dying from his fire attack. I will try getting there. Also is it possible to get to the blacksmith from that bonfire ,like stairs or something? Because since bonfire I'm tied to atm is near stairs...
Top Bottom