Recent content by Maco_2000

1. Maco_2000

The New Picture Thread

Beautiful news, beautiful baby! You guys will be a great family. I wish nothing but the best for you guys.
  2. Maco_2000

So I bought a printer for the first time ever

That's actually pretty terrifying
  3. Maco_2000

Sleep Paralysis

I’ve never experienced sleep paralysis. Except for one time when I was really little and sleeping in my parent’s room. since then the closest thing I’ve experienced has been very rarely being asleep with my eyes closed but I’m aware that I’m asleep, and I wanna wake up, so I have to jolt myself...
  4. Maco_2000

Things you disliked when you were younger but learned to like overtime

Thank you. it means a lot to me.
  5. Maco_2000

Things you disliked when you were younger but learned to like overtime

Gotta agree with you on avocados and the gym. I love avocados now, and going to the gym/lifting weights has been my favorite hobby for years now. I was a very shy and skinny kid growing up, so naturally I dreaded going to the gym, but then I grew to love it. It's safe to say that it changed the...
  6. Maco_2000

What Are You Playing?

Just yesterday I finished Cry of Fear. It's a free horror game on Steam. It's unassuming but I assure you all it is a masterpiece. As someone who has little to no experience with playing horror games on my own, this game hooked me in like no other game in recent years. Obligatory warning: this...
  7. Maco_2000

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

Deluxe edition 14 arrived at my house a short while ago, and with that, I now own all of Berserk in Dark Horse's deluxe edition format. It's a great way to read the series in my opinion. The large pages do wonders for observing the art work and for getting immersed in the story. Of course, there...
  8. Maco_2000

Episode 375

The current state of Berserk (more specifically, the continuation) is just so depressing. If you told me a few years ago that I wouldn’t get excited about new Berserk chapters and that I’d feel nothing as I read them, I would have called you insane. Berserk ended with Miura, so why are they...
  9. Maco_2000

Favorite berserk weapon (other than the dragon slayer)

Guts’ cannon arm of course. He always pulls it out in the most badass way. My favorite cannon arm moments are when he uses it against Rosine and then against Slan. :guts:
  10. Maco_2000

Episode 374

That whole 5 minutes before approach is something they like to do quite a bit from the looks of it. Their first episode of the berserk continuation took the same approach. Miura already drew Casca sprinting through their house in Elfhelm and finding Guts and the boy transforming, there really...
  11. Maco_2000

What are you reading?

Oh hey, speaking of Cormac McCarthy, I began reading Blood Meridian back in June after hearing about it online. Cormac passed only a few days after I bought the book. Unfortunate coincidence, rip mr. McCarthy. The book is great so far. It’s very slow but I’m really enjoying it. His writing...
  12. Maco_2000

What was your Favorite Episode Release?

Those are good picks, great episodes. But I was referring more specifically to the experience of reading a new episode as it was released. :sweatdrop:
  13. Maco_2000

Geez, that's crazy. That spread went on to become one of the most iconic panels in the series. Leaks always made the wait so much harder. I can only imagine how epic those episodes were. In the 362 discussion thread someone actually compared 362 to episode 304, it must have been a huge deal.
  14. Maco_2000

Looked through the archived episode discussions on here for a little while and man, I got hit with some nostalgia. I caught up to the story when episode 359 was the last release. That was about two months before episode 360 was released. From that point onward, episode releases were always big...
Top Bottom