Recent content by Maiku

1. Maiku

WTB Statues

Bump :).
  2. Maiku

[FS] AoW Guts ceremony chapter

If you haven't sold this you can try the Berserk Statue Facebook group.
  3. Maiku

WTB Statues

Can't seem to update the OG post. Updated List. Not necessarily required to be the paint variants I linked. Winter Journey - Offering $2500 Spinning Canon Slice - Offering $2500 Erica kit Nosferatu Zodd SK and Beherit 20th Anniversary with Skull Helmet Griffith Bust Void & Griffith 2013 set...
  4. Maiku

Looking for answers on this signed replica art print I just bought

Damn. I've been wanting these. Congrats!
  5. Maiku

Dragonslayer Replica recommendations

I'm in the market myself. Please post who you end up going with.
  6. Maiku

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Zodd is bringing the beef!
  7. Maiku

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Mine just came. The two largest boxes ever. Best friend and can for scale.
  8. Maiku

Oniri Creations - Berserk line

I don't hate the idea but in practice that blood effect does look off. Fingers crossed we get a swap out arm of some sort.
  9. Maiku

TAKACorp. Studio Launches Berserk Line

BBTS has it up for order. Nets out to be cheaper than ordering direct since they have $4 flat rate shipping.
  10. Maiku

Threezero 1/6 articulated figures

ThreeZero direct orders ship express from HK if I'm remembering correctly. Assuming Sideshow is sea freighting them in that disparity is about right. It'll be worth the wait I'm sure. :)
  11. Maiku

First4Figures Berserk Line Announced

Yup! :casca: Kind of an odd angle in the preview image. We'll see I guess. I kind of hate seeing renders. The statues are sooooo far off.
  12. Maiku

Berserk Whiskey - What Does it Taste Like?

Oh I didn't say it would work but that is WHY they did it. I doubt I'll pick it up. Other priorities for my Berserk budget. :carcus:
  13. Maiku

Berserk Whiskey - What Does it Taste Like?

Marketing. We wouldn't be talking about this whiskey if not for the co-branding.
  14. Maiku

[FS] 1/10 and 1/15 statues by ART OF WAR

Just to let folks know. It took him a while to get back to me as well but he was taking the time to get photos together. Got what I asked for in great shape.
  15. Maiku

WTB Statues

Looking for the following. 2018 SK on Horse Winter Journey Spinning Canon Slice Guts & Zodd Desperate Attack SK and Beherit Isidro and Schierke Set Nosferatu Zodd Guts VS Zodd 2013 Void & Griffith 2013 set Houma Set Houma Grunbeld Houma Irvine Houma Femto w/ Ganishka (I'll buy the full set if I...
Top Bottom