Recent content by MaN

1. M

New Berserk animation project confirmed

Actually, it would be interesting to know how many of the old animators are on helm of the anime project. It might just be that apart from Miura the people are mostly accustomed to drawing the characters as they look now (say last 5 years) and hence the cels showing Griffith, for example, are...
  2. M

New Berserk animation project confirmed

Characters aside, I, for one, am more concerned about the overall take on the story. The last anime project seemed pretty much like any normal Medieval epic save for the first and last episode! As such they left all the characters and events that can be considered supernatural (Apostles, Puck...
  3. M

Episode 320

I can't tell if the 3rd panel down is Guts just inside the mouth or right outside it. If its inside then perhaps the whole body of the sea god is made of same type of tentacles?! It also seems like the god has appetite for ships and the inside the looks a lot like similar the vortex of souls. It...
  4. M

Episode 320

It might be a while but I feel as though we are going to eventually get a two page panel with Guts busting through the insides of the sea monster all covered in its innards. Somehow the idea of fight inside the belly of the beast seems easier but of course we have not idea what Miura has in...
  5. M

Episode 320

It seems to me that captain was on the lower deck and guts used his squishy face to jump to the upper deck. Ah I can see it now, Dr. Guts hanging from the monsters's uvula and doing a tonsillectomy. open wide :troll:
  6. M

Episode 308

Does it say in the text that Guts is healed ?? because from the colored scan and the last panel (with his hand) he still seems to be wrapped up in bandages like before. The burn marks seem to go up and down depending on a particular sketch. Poor Isidro and puck seems to have taken the brunt of...
  7. M

Episode 308

sweeeet. seems like the episode will have its lighter moments and will break away from griffith's atlantis. The panel with schierke as a cartoonish pirate is pretty funny. hmmm about the rejuvination of Guts... I guess it further suggests that there is something good coming out of the...
  8. M

Episode 306

Can of worms indeed.... I think we would all benefit from a chart that shows the hierarchy levels of different plains of existence :schnoz:. What subsumes what and which characters are at which level etc? Hmm it would be a nice project. Anyway I guess I keep going back to the fact that if...
  9. M

Episode 306

I was wondering.... Are the new creatures going to be under the 'jurisdiction' of Griffith. I think an answer to this question will go a long way in answering if there is going to be confrontation between apostles and new demons. I don't think that we have been given any indication of which...
  10. M

Episode 305

Well I think the same can be said about any work. So many times the same book/article/written piece has a different meaning and it because of (as you said) changes in the perspective of the person reading it. Personally I admire Miura's dedication to come up with ideas and then combining them...
  11. M

Episode 305

By the same order some humans probably appeared at some camp of hydras and were duly roasted and enjoyed over the fire... I know that most of the readers are inclined to believe that unicorns appeared from the other realm but I wonder if the light is going to transform the inhabitants of Guts'...
  12. M

Episode 305

Well in a way all the apostles are non-traditional mythical creatures that Miura created so if he has to show the merging of worlds without much dialogue then using traditional mythical creatures i.e. unicorns, hydra etc. illustrates the point better. I think. Although I don't know why but I...
  13. M

Episode 305

dear God I hope there are no Dragons.... It will be too much like inheritance series and somehow I don't see them fitting in Berserk manga. The dragon mythology is too well-developed in fiction and as Aaz said Miura seems to put a spin on all the 'creatures'. In a way Grunberd's apostle form...
  14. M

Episode 305

Double spread galore. There were Unicorns in the land before?!? ... or did they also appear due to merging of worlds. Kinda Ironic that it is the enveloping of the world in light that starts the age of darkness. The only way I see humans sticking by Griffith now is because they see no other...
  15. M

Episode 305

Light that bright would blind many folks.... The last scan just looks like a netting fluttering in the wind.. Looking forward to it. Keep going Miura!!
Top Bottom