Recent content by MangyKid Ver.4.3

1. M

Man Covers Self In Taste

A man has found anew path to deliciousness: cover himself with flavor?! It true, John Redwood of Bingland Heights has made a spice pungent enough to bond with human skin. He started the quest for yum when he was a lad in a forest, dreaming for things unseen as of yet. "I had these tingles in my...
  2. M

soma capades!!! final sequel

its finally a time for vieweing; new trailer :beast: this is the one we wait for with so many old character its about a dirty small thing that inbred to escape :ganishka: still a business to behold http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yMuDVvesY4
  3. M

Taro Boppler

Here is game I. stuck in this can't get past NOON BOSS how i use RAY????? no efect X button help; game expert need idea
  4. M

Homebrew Superstars

Charitably I donate my time to such frivolous events, soccer moms in repose as I display the goods. Turkey rolls abound and the tray sides form a parabolic arc under their weight; this is a true sign of bounty. Doubly shame yourself for greed on this day, Charlie Poppins, these aren't for you...
  5. M

I've returned

Every square indentation upon the surface of the waffle indicates a cycle of life we have gone through, a nuance of taste and evolution as the flavor differentiates slightly with the volume of syrup and butter, in accord. The homogeneous nature of pancakes alludes to the bland state of current...
  6. M

Post Wacky Images

Blow me down buckos, in every sense of the herd. Parenthetically trying to emote a grander sense of duty, yet the presentation of phantasmagoria eludes me.
  7. M

I've returned

Well dingaling pudding pops, it's like a breakfast composed entirely of raisins. I've never seen such a collection of sourpusses in all my years as a crybaby taste-tester, for reals. I'm not even submitting the theory of enlargement, but it's clear to all involved that staleness is at an...
  8. M

Using Japanese appliances in America...

This place sure got lame :judo: You may as well use a step up transformer; I wouldn't risk hardware as expensive as the PS3 to avoid buying a $15-20 adapter. If you wanted to run an American appliance on Japanese lines I wouldn't be as concerned, because there's less risk in using a lower...
  9. M

Trying to set up a Lan (sorta)

Sucka please, don't use the internets port. Just use any of the numbered ports for the interwebz cable from your ibook and any of the numbered ports to connect to your pc. Should work.
  10. M

Raiding of the "pimp" drawer.

Big doings in a small egg today folks. Thirteen chicks hatched out of their pre-eggs, and promptly knocked over my chocolate milk in their exuberance. Life is fantastic to the pre-hatchlings I suppose, but the cynicism sets in fast. They had no respect for the rarity of dairy products inside...
  11. M

"One step for man..."

I can think of nothing more practical than a colony on the moon. The cost to send food and water for anyone living there is incredibly low, the moon dust is super healthy to breathe in, there's shitloads of oxygen, etc.
  12. M

Chicken Popsicles Under the rainbow bridge to Leprechaun Island, there dwells a mystical troll named Foople. Foople, like the late Rodney Dangerfield, gets no respect. Everybody likens him to Shrek (he is quick to note that Shrek is an Ogre and not a Troll), they throw rocks at him, they chase...
  13. M

Nomad, how did you know of my love for puppies? You devil you, with your words of adoration. Gettin' me all a-twitter. Xech, I agree. The middle does lack the pelvic "oomph" that is required for a groin-grabbingly good story. At best, this is nipple-ticklingly mediocre. I'll try a full-on...
  14. M

Gingerbread Spatula: A Tale of Torrid Passion Never had I seen a piece of cake so large, so intimidating. Its moist insides tempted me beneath the sweet exterior, the decadent roses made from hardened icing upon the top tantalized my senses. It was were superb. I wanted to enjoy the cake, in a...
  15. M

True, odors weigh heavily on the common man's mind, but if his priorities shift toward the unintentionally harming, do you truly think his favorite color will change? Do the drastic baubles that captivate infants serve a higher purpose than, perhaps, God himself? It is this dilemma that gives...
Top Bottom