Recent content by Manji

1. M

Berserk Saga Project News

Walter, the "dub" comment was just thrown in to avoid reviving an entire two month old topic over something that actually did fit in with what I was going for (localization process in general, vs something that didn't even start out as a discussion on the new VAs?...) but what have you...
  2. M

Berserk Saga Project News

Actually came back to SK to get a better feel for what was going on with the project. I have to say I'm still very much looking forward to it. I see (not just from SK) some small disinterests/disappointment in 4c's direction/cgi usage, but meh, I feel grateful this is even happening, plus the...
  3. M

Final Fantasy XIII (PS3&XBOX360)

Final Fantasy XIII would have made my "disappointments of all year, every year" list if it wasn't for the fact I called it back on its first trailer for riding the FFVII gravy train. The game was terribad, honestly. Its only because of the tried and true FF battle system (therein forcing me to...
  4. M

Mass Effect 2

I was not a huge fan of ME1's gameplay. ME2 was a lot better to me overall. More likeable characters, dialogue, and gameplay even though the story faulted compared to ME1. Yes, the story in ME1 was well crafted, but my biggest complaint has been the plain-as day influences (Green Lantern...
  5. M

Highlord: The Hand of God (Berserk References Galore)

Search turned up nothing, though its possible I missed it. Friend sent me a link of a band (therein Highlord) that has made quite an obvious Berserk homage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYdXWRNCg2Y For those who cannot stomach metal/(or understand European "Fishmaster" grunting) here are the...
  6. M

Mass Effect 3 [Spoilers]

Now that i can understand regarding ME2. As far as implications, exactly my point. The specifics highly point to in-game occurrences. Somebody suggested this is a possible "bad end" scenario or Shepard will back to the future himself to give Batman preptime. All I know is there is nothing...
  7. M

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Phoenix Wright's been deconfirmed quite a bit. They struggled with his concept in TvC. He would have fit very well in that but most devs agreed his moveset was problematic (Briefcase attack+objection?....) so more than likely combined with the deconfirm, PW just isn't much of a fighter. Haggar...
  8. M

Mass Effect 3 [Spoilers]

Spoiler tagging for trailers?..Well ok, I was pretty much under the premise that the game series entire premise was that if ever did land, we were screwed. Now this kind of turns it into another Halo 3/finish the fight scenario. Still was a fun trailer, but somewhat lackluster in its promise.
  9. M

The Walking Dead

Wow, such hate against the TV show. I know there has to be an opposing wave to every popular thing, but.. "Take out the zombies, and who would watch this?" Er... Doesn't taking out a key element of a story you know, do that? :The Good, the Bad, The Ugly Take out the wild west and who would...
  10. M

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Got the CE (pre ordered it when it was announced) To those with pros and cons for the $100 price tag, The artbook, case, and challenge maps/DLC and making of DVD are all the substandard fare you get with all CEs these days. The big subject of play though is the batarang. I use the math that a...
  11. M

Resident Evil 5

random return to post on this... positive: +One of the best games I've had/played as co-op. +_~~~Decent~~~_wrapping up of a 13+ year old VG franchise (more below) +Dem. Biceps. +I liked Sheva +Some QTEs were nice. +WESKERRRRRRRR! +FABULOUS CHRIS. +was back +Duo mercenaries is a blast...
  12. M

Episode 296

Pretty much, that and instead of pondering the length of episodes, I'm wanting to place bets on what Super Special Griffith will use to win. I have 1 vote for RAGING STORM.
  13. M

Episode 296

The eyes, the eyes! he had such horrible eyes! Looking forward to it big time.
  14. M

The Dark Knight

Re: Joker? *kinda spoiler img ahead* I do agree about the wayne>batman focus factor in the movie, you've got to take into account the general lack of "bruce" since Burton's piece, sure in every movie there's something about his "love life" or conflicting interests, but never about the man...
  15. M

When the country goes to shit...

Philippines took me a good 15-30 seconds to remember that extra "p". What really saved me was Africa, South America, and Asia. Easy 20+ there.
Top Bottom