Recent content by MantisShrimp

1. MantisShrimp

Gaiseric is the previous Egg of the King user and has been Hunting Godhand for past 1000 years to keep the cycle going.

I'm basing it on the fact that his first set of armor during his conquest had eclipse emblems, You know what else has eclipse emblems? Falconia. Also, the egg of the king is as the name states, it is for those who wish to be king. Also, another fact, the rebirth at albion is a ceremony that...
  2. MantisShrimp

Gaiseric is the previous Egg of the King user and has been Hunting Godhand for past 1000 years to keep the cycle going.

The reason thing are all changed up in this cycle is because Gutts is alive, he is supposed to be dead. Griffith was supposed to do the same exact thing Gaiseric. Foss is already having concerns on how the new Falconia is being ran. That is why I thought about the Wise man story that sacrificed...
  3. MantisShrimp

Chapter 362 came out and they have different Godhand members. That seems to be Voids Birth on that one with four older Godhand members.
  4. MantisShrimp

The Holy See and the God Hand

my mistake, and you are right, the tentrils are the helix not the spirit. I had mixed that up thanks for pointing that out.
  5. MantisShrimp

The eclipse emblem that is on Gaiseric's chest plate and shield are also on Falconia. The same emblem that you can see in Holy see structures and other places throughout the story. There are two recurring emblems, one with a full eclipse and the other is an incoming eclipse. Now, usually you...
  6. MantisShrimp

The Holy See and the God Hand

The holy See was made by the Godhand. It was to weaken magic users and the perception of the astral realm. The Holy See emblem itself looks like a cleaned up version of the idea of evil in the vortex. Those spiral represent spirits twirling around the god in the middle. Its all connected and...
  7. MantisShrimp

I have come across many clues over the years that points to Gaiseric being the Previous egg of the king user who was born into the real world just like Griffith. He came out of nowhere to conquer the land, was called the demon king, worn a specially designed armor just like Griffith. His kingdom...
Top Bottom