Recent content by manvsdestiny

1. manvsdestiny

was skull knight/gaiseric possibly a daimon or was going to be set up to be a daimon

well their unique in the sense that only apostles,mages and those two and sk exist in the interstice as far as whats given
  2. manvsdestiny

What if Berserk's ending was like in the Bible?

personally i think the moonlight boy would be jesus hes truly an innocent and pure being and griffith is the fake a evil being trying to look good,remember when we first saw the moonlight child he looked like an ugly evil creature but his true nature is benelovent the opposite of griffith...
  3. manvsdestiny

What is your favourite track from a Berserk OST?

earth is a great ost it contrasts to something like murder or behelit i think it could be an ost played when the band of the hawk were being a family
  4. manvsdestiny

What is your favourite track from a Berserk OST?

Murder, Indra and Sign 2 I listen to those almost every day.
  5. manvsdestiny

Scenes in Berserk that tug at your heartstrings

all events in the eclipse,guts childhood with gambino and the mercenary's,the moonlight boy not being able to be with his parents,guts in the cave of darkness with Jill,rosines death,so many to name.
  6. manvsdestiny

Movies you've recently watched

Facts I forgot to add but ive also seen the new mario movie liked it wasnt too crazy but it was enjoyable to watch with the fam.
  7. manvsdestiny

Movies you've recently watched

creed 3,was a very good movie 9/10 imo
  8. manvsdestiny

Matching your hairstyle to a Berserk character

guts,mine is spikey not as spikey as his and little bangs at the top
  9. manvsdestiny

Berserk AMV/MMV thread

i love it
  10. manvsdestiny

The Key to Killing Griffith

Guts cutting griffiths hair could be the chink in the armor eventually but guts is not gonna do it alone imma guess predominantly by magic and the moonlight boy there gonna find a way to banish/kill him at least corporeally.
  11. manvsdestiny

Your favorite panel(s) of Berserk

They were not entirely beyond his understanding he figured what they where when he thought about zodd and wyald and put two and two together.
  12. manvsdestiny

Episode 372

i wonder how zodd knew griffith was gonna incarnate into the corporeal world but then again skullknight did to,his origin is very mysterious but somehow it ties into sk hopefully this all gets figured out one day.
  13. manvsdestiny

Your favorite panel(s) of Berserk

What are your favorite Berserk panels? Mine is every occurence of Guts using the berserk armor but the first use of it especially when Zodd and SK are discussing about it like old buddies. :badbone::stop:Or when guts is overflowing with rage and his face is shadowed with only a z shaped...
Top Bottom