Recent content by Masacrator SR

1. Masacrator SR

Episode 364

Im in the no leaks gang , so , no thx. I'll wait until my digital copy is available.
  2. Masacrator SR

What Are You Playing?

Waiting for Melty Blood : Type Lumina and fullfill "True Weebness". At the moment im playing Persona 4 Golden Week, its been years since last attempt to finish it, now its time to revenge and marry Nanako Chan (whats that sound? FBI !?? Na-Nani !!?? ) Next in the list are Neo TWEWY and...
  3. Masacrator SR

Favorite Apostles

Flying potato Apostle for Sure!!! Also the Snail Count was pretty OP, my fav fight btw.
  4. Masacrator SR

Kentarou Miura has passed away

RIP Master Miura , thanks for those years of wonders and beyond. Almost 18 yrs that went in a blink. Still im speechless , i hope his family and friends are ok.
  5. Masacrator SR

What Are You Playing?

went back to Persona 2 (PSX) right now, way better than Persona 3 & 4 in terms of gameplay. Its basically a SMT . i dont know if buy Star Wars : Squadrons (PS4) , i feel a disturbance in the force.......
  6. Masacrator SR

What Are You Playing?

while waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 i went back to some unfinished titles : Saga Frontier (psx) : non-linear JRPG by squaresoft TearRing Saga (psx) : tactical RPG from the creator of Fire Emblem Knights in the Nightmare (DS) : a....weird RPG / Shoot Scrolling ?? Also trying "Amoung Us" (PC).
  7. Masacrator SR

How Could I Improve the Grunbeld Novel?

Its pretty easy to improve: 1. Take a lighter or some matches 2. Flick Lighter / lit matches 3. Bring closer that "thing" (Grunbeld light novel) to the flame 4. Watch it burn and delight with the sound it made , something like the cobra apostle agony cry from ending Episode 1 Berserk Anime...
  8. Masacrator SR

Any coder or programmer around?

Hello there , i know it may seems confusing at first but basic programming concepts arent that hard. (i went to university with 0 codding/programming knowledge, computer science degree and turned out pretty well........ most of the time hahahaha) First u need to find source material u feel...
  9. Masacrator SR

Berserk: The Flame Dragon Knight novel

jeez.....thx Walter for exposing yourself to that torture so we dont have to. I really, really feel sorry for Miura , i think he got sick after read that shit.
  10. Masacrator SR

What kind of ENDING you hope you will NOT see?

i would not like an ending with major questions unanswered (skully story. purpose of the astral shriek, etc), but im ok with some left to interpretation / speculation (no more 3rd party light novels plz....) "Trust in da Miura" :slan:
  11. Masacrator SR

So i have this theory

definitely that wont happen. doesnt make any sense for the plot casca being an apostle. one of many mysteries of berserk.....what will happen with that behelit..... 1.- A Dwarven blacksmith working on the DS (repairing it) , Dannan comes in and uses the behelit like a scramble egg over the DS...
  12. Masacrator SR

Serpico vs Silat

Serpico , Wind > Silat Weapons, Sylphs are so OP , hahaha W/O Sylph Equipment , Silat, easy. W/O Sylph Equipment ,but on Advantage terrain for serpico, Hmmm a draw or Silat , but a close call for him.
  13. Masacrator SR

Does Guts want to die, but is too good at fighting to do so?

plus if he dies as branded, its a one-way trip to the vortex of souls (no breakfast included).
  14. Masacrator SR

What do you think will happen after Elfhelm?

1.- casca gets healed, thats for sure, a couple of episodes to amend things with guts and be a somewhat functional couple. 2.- Rickert arrives to silat's village and we learn more about the astral world and the merge. 3.- Skully visits elfhelm and ask for advice to dannan on how to strike down...
  15. Masacrator SR

At what point in the Golden Arc did Guts surpass Griffith in swordsmanship?

I think Griffith was far more skillful than guts (even at full health), he was able to easily parry those heavy strikes plus submit him even while he was punching his girly face (a very disadvantage position if u ask me). But there is a limit for skill to overcome raw beastly power and we...
Top Bottom