Recent content by maximus

1. maximus

Kentarou Miura has passed away

This is a shock... Haven't been here 15 years or so... but Berserk still is a part of my life... wow... RIP and thanks Miura for being awesome!
  2. maximus

NBA Best Playoffs Ever

Yeah those Play Offs were really something and the level of basketball was pretty high as the teams mostly stepped up and played soem "Balls out" defense! The ending of game 5 in the finals was really ridiculous and took away the opportunity for a game seven as we now know! The foul on Wade...
  3. maximus

NBA Best Playoffs Ever

We could have seen that in game 5 if the ref wouldn't have taken away Dallas last Time out... No Ariball but an offensive foul and a jump shot with some hangtime! Nowitzki just doesn't take enough responsibility like Wade does... ...things will change back in Dallas- no more hoop di doo for...
  4. maximus

NBA Best Playoffs Ever

I can see it...Game 7 5 seconds to go...Dirk gets the ball... 3- 2- 1 Dirk shoots...
  5. maximus

NBA Best Playoffs Ever

I go for Nowitzki as MVP! He is just so important for the MAVS and really plays an outstanding season! Yet I like the Miami Heat too and I would really like to see GP and Zo celebrating their rings,...however I feel like Dallas is ready for their first title and it is not finally Heat time this...
  6. maximus

Insect scene from KING KONG / Berserk

Peter Jacksons "King Kong" got a little Berserk Yesterday I found myself sitting in the cinema and watching King Kong. At first I didn t really want to see it because when you got Dinosaurs and a giant ape in a Trailer you usually don t want to see the rest. However I was kinda surprised that...
  7. maximus

FFVII: Advent Children

THANX "Square Enix" for this masterpiece!
  8. maximus

Where to buy the ps2 berserk game?

Hey...i got now my slide or swap card BUT...the software cds dont work with my PS2...i guess thats because they are NTSC or something ...i don t know..it just tells me that i should put in some PS2 format CD or DVD... What can i do? Anybody help me?? Don t tell me i ordered the wrong swap card...
  9. maximus

Manga Recomendations

the slam dunk manga was pretty funny... however the anime really sucks... :P
  10. maximus

FF11

Ups! ;D We already use PM! All i wanted to know was whether he plays FF11 on PC or PS2...
  11. maximus

Olivier is gone

Oh my...that really made my day buddy! *still rofl* yah thanx...;) ;) ;) ;)Â ---------,-,-,-,-,@Â :)
  12. maximus

Olivier is gone

...they re gone...they re all gone... :'(
  13. maximus

FF11

Hast du denn einen ethernet anschluss für die ps2!? bist du auch gemod chipped?? hast du denn überhaupt eine PS2, oder ist das alles nur fake? wo ist denn der 2te controller? dann schick mir fannys feinstes mehl(aber griffig!)
  14. maximus

FFVII: Advent Children

Re: FF7 AC 4min trailer aka Nobuo Uematsu!
Top Bottom