Recent content by mazinken

1. mazinken

Kentarou Miura has passed away

When I first read the news on Reddit I couldn’t believe it there were very few posts at the beginning after it was confirmed I was very sad my eyes couldn’t stop tearing when thinking about the loss. Like many here Berserk has been a big part of my life since the year 2000 the Dreamcast game...
  2. mazinken

Thank You SKnet!

Big thanks to all of you I had a fun time reading the information and discussion here. Berserk wouldn’t be the same without you.
  3. mazinken

Episode 358

You shouldn't be worry if anything is proven from the beginning till now is that he have his own unique vision which gained him his fanbase in the first place.
  4. mazinken

New Berserk Anime for 2016

You are correct what I meant is that I don't want them to skip the Lost Children story.
  5. mazinken

I don't how much control will Mr. Miura have over this project nonetheless knowing that he is attached to it in any kind give some hope. Still wish they weren't using these awkward CGI but it is what it is that being said my biggest concern is the pacing I hope they don't skip any part of the...
  6. mazinken

I have strong feeling that even if it's not the same studio the team behind the shitty movies is still involved the teaser have their signature all over it. My guess this will be a direct continuation of the movie and they will just slam the black swordsman arc just to please Mr. Miura.
  7. mazinken

Sad to say that I am excited for other anime's coming in 2016. Watching the previous 4°C movies gave me good idea on how they will continue butchering the story.
  8. mazinken

XBox One

Like most of you here I have been playing video games since I was a child. I still remember playing Pac-Man and Frogger on the Atari and I really had fun so video game in general is about having fun. So people should not be worried about DRM and other stuff as long as games continue to be fun in...
  9. mazinken

What Are You Playing?

Seems that the new tomb raider have generally positive feedback and it did sold 1 million copy in 2 days so it is a success already.
  10. mazinken

Tomb Raider

Any one played the game? It has been getting a lot of praises and I am still deciding wether to buy it or not I want the opinion of someone played the classic games.
  11. mazinken

Berserk Saga Project News

you know for a moment I thought that the scene was after the eclipse (never mind that he is naked and holding his sword since they are changing stuff) until I saw Guts face which got me confused oh boy. Just realized that Guts face was shown before they show us his back guess I didn't pay...
  12. mazinken

POLL: Vote for Your 2 Favorite Characters

Since :guts: and :badbone: are in the POLL it is impossible for me not to vote for these two but believe me when I tell that for me every character have his own charm and it is not fair to vote for some and leave the rest.
  13. mazinken

Berserk Golden Age Arc II: Capture of Doldrey [Review]

:ganishka: you herd the man we ain't ready for this s*** in the other hand I have a feeling that he is a comedian and he is doing a good job.
  14. mazinken

Now that how you promote a movie :troll: He actually learned a lot of stuff by watching the movie :slan:
  15. mazinken

Well I did not see any of the movies but remember they wanted to do only one movie before deciding to go with three so of course this whole adaption doesn't make any sense. I own the old TV series and the 2 video games but for the first time I really don't care about a berserk adaption I will...
Top Bottom