Recent content by Membrax

1. M

Im conflicted on a new manga, please help!

Same here. I really love both of them, and it is really a matter of personal tastes. In my case, I'm leaning more toward Blade of The Immortal, but honestly you can't go wrong with either one.
  2. M

STOP the killing of dolphins in Taij, Japan!! (Warning, really graphic)

I really don't understand this kind of statements. First, you can be involved in both: human and animal rights. Second, no matter what you are fighting against, if it's in order to end suffering for others (be it humans or animals) it really deserves only praises and encouragements. Different...
  3. M

Now playing:

System of a Down - Toxicity
  4. M

Which manga to invest money into?

I'm currently into: - Berserk - Blade of The Immortal - Vagabond - Gantz all highly recommanded. If you only had one to choose, IMHO that should be Berserk (hey, what did you expect, asking such a question on a Berserk board ? :serpico:)
  5. M

Paradise Lost

ditto
  6. M

You're going to hell

Second Level of Hell -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by...
  7. M

Elections

wow, coming from you...
  8. M

Malf and Demon X sitting under a tree...

At first this thread was extremely lame but somewhat funny, but it quickly lost the "somewhat funny" part thx to pompous self-proclaimed e-genius like 10-4... But now you really wanna revive The Devil : Malf and his/her special theories ? *shrudder*
  9. M

Silent Hill 4: The Room

I'm a huge fan of the first 3, so I'll make my own opinion about this in 1 week or so. I already heard some contradictory opinions, so I hope it's mainly due to a matter of taste.
  10. M

Ghost in the shell Innocence is out!

ahah so true :)
  11. M

Berserk PS2 Game Trailer

Re: Berserk PS2 Trailer Is it a confession or an affirmation ?
  12. M

End this story!

lol, what a big fat hardcore ownage...
  13. M

Want a Gmail invite?

You are right. Then please give my sincere apologies to the 10 years old child who drew it... :P
  14. M

Want a Gmail invite?

Maybe your masterpiece will meet succes in 2 or 3 billion years in the future, but right now... hmmm... am not sure ;D
Top Bottom