Recent content by Menosgade

1. M

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

I was moved nearly to crying. Incredibly cathartic to know someone competent knows how the story plays out, and there are artists that were already involved in drawing it. There are big reasons, one being that a mangaka knows the actual plot points, other that there's already a team experience...
  2. M

Coping with the death of Mr. Miura through scenes from Berserk

Berserk is the single most impactful narrative in my life. Berserk made me someone who had never read manga before into someone who could devour 50+ Berserk chapters a day (containning myself in order to not exhaust the story quickly), and still is one of the 2 manga I read consistently, and the...
  3. M

Episode 357

Finally, a small light in the darkness. I am feeling heavy due to the lack of Berserk OC.
  4. M

Episode 356 part II

The drawings on Zodd are pretty powerful. I could feel his savagery right after he reaches the hydra and imagine the heat of battle and blood spilling. Chillling stuff.
  5. M

Episode 355

Guts not having tendinites is also impressive :ubik: I'd say it's more likely she goes other way. Two reasons you already mentioned - the group and Guts' own experiences. We have never seen Casca "going berserk". All the moments she was under heavy stress, she mostly keep it to herself. And...
  6. M

Episode 355

Well, so much was already said here, but I'd like to point out that I didn't expect Casca to talk and remember things so fast. Also, she actualy took the lead by greeting Farnese and Schierke and told them about her feelings by her own will. A touch of her sympathy we already know. It's...
  7. M

Other good series for Berserk fans?

Witcher book series. It's heavier on characters and politics, though. The main plot is often seen from multiple and conflicting POVs.
  8. M

What Apostle/Creature did you like the best?

Most interesting so far, and extremely dangerous. Yet, I hope the bazooka shot killed it.
  9. M

Episode 354

This left me wordless. I teared all the way through this episode. Thanks, Puella.
  10. M

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Right now listening to Lute Works by John Dowland: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq126uwwOBo&t=311s I listen to Bach daily, but I also enjoy a lot soundtracks, such as Geralt's Theme in the Witcher series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5lohhX7RGk (fantastic) To all Dark Souls fans...
  11. M

Episode 353

I was surprised by it being the dog's tail, and by the cannon. I had imagined being held in the mouth, what would echo with Gut x Count fight. And also pleasy my Dark Souls enthusiasm (Sif). However, the cannon would probably end in a questionable spot... :???:
  12. M

Dark Souls

Heh, I remember guiding people through Oolacile and the Abyss wearing my Paladin armour. I'd boldly fight off invaders (Greatswords and greatshields, because no less is good enough) cast mirales and cast light when in darkness. It was an honourable duty. As far as I know, they didn't change...
  13. M

Dark Souls

No added content unfortunately, just graphics and multiplayer increased to 6 players, instead of 4. They could use assets of other DS games, add cut-content, stuff like that. Otherwise I'm not buying it either. At least they won't ruin combat by turning off poise (DS III).
  14. M

Dark Horse Berserk Blurb Compendium

Well, considering these and the last Berserk anime adaption, it seems tradition that some odd choices are made towards people handling the franchise. A tradition of people that have absolutely no idea what they're working with. :sad:
  15. M

Guts vs Griffith theory

Hello Phoenix, welcome to the band! I'm no authority on Berserk lore, sometimes I get confused, but I fundamentally disagree with these statements. Firstly, there is no point in GH making him subconsciously instable rather than just kill him. They had plenty of opportunity for this. Quite a...
Top Bottom