Recent content by MetalChimera

1. MetalChimera

Denying the God Hand

Yeah, see, the Godhand gives you a choice in the matter but it really isn't a choice in the first place. Lmao That's why you brought up the fact that a lot of scheming goes into these events because they definitely manipulate the events leading up to by influencing the consciousness of...
  2. MetalChimera

The Influence of Freud and Hegel in Berserk

Oh my God.... how did the id, ego and superego in relation to the Idea of Evil never hit me... I'm completely jealous of everyone who recognized this connection of evil energy being imbued into a being as the removal of the superego. Good job. The collective unconscious is similar to the ID...
  3. MetalChimera

God Hand theories and Berserk's direction

So, I got to 400 AD because the 100 years war ended during the 1400s. Gaiseric was an emperor 1000 years prior to the century that represents present time in Berserk. That is how I drew that conclusion. Also, I definitely see Slan, Ubik, Conrad,Void and Femto as people who represent the time...
  4. MetalChimera

God Hand theories and Berserk's direction

Before I begin I would like to pay respects to Miura and make it clear that I am thankful to be able to take part on this forum and discuss the enthralling story of Berserk, written and illustrated by Kentaro Miura, may he rest in peace. This is human life, so the loss of his life is a much...
  5. MetalChimera

Femto and his intentions....

Nietzsche claimed the exemplary human being must craft his/her own identity through self-realization and do so without relying on anything transcending that life—such as God or a soul. I am saying Griffith has a philosophy similar to this, that is what that means. No, he did not say those...
  6. MetalChimera

I definitely see Griffith/Femto as a self serving entity with this Nietzsche type of philosophy or superiority complex, but I thought part of the dream for a kingdom was to let the people prosper. You are right, it isn't true benevolence but I guess I am trying to say he isn't entirely using...
  7. MetalChimera

Small theory about the current Godhand's origins

He is beyond redemption. I was confused. I thought the apostles human form was corporeal but the transformation was entirely astral. So, they are similar to the branded in the sense they both exist between the material and astral realm, just in a different way. Does my idea make sense, even...
  8. MetalChimera

I spoke to Aazealh about this and I would like to hear your opinions. When Guts encountered Femto after his corporeal incarnation he stated to Guts that he will not betray his dream. If Femto is an astral entity that was once the man Griffith that means he is carrying out a dream he developed...
  9. MetalChimera

I understand he is different I don't think I worded this whelp enough. I meant that Femto even said he won't betray his dream. Femto in my eyes is all of Griffiths raw ambition plus evil energy. Forgive me for comparing the two, but in the same way someone loses their humanity to become a...
  10. MetalChimera

I just wanted to bring up something off topic but straight forward, I used to think of Griffith as all evil and selfish but when I read the story a second or third time I noticed Ubik really had to encourage Griffith to trample the corpses, move forward without regret, to not apologize for his...
  11. MetalChimera

I think what he is trying to say is that Griffith would not have became Femto if he was not tortured. I think that the mutilation of his body is what directly caused his dream to be destroyed. I was curious, do you agree? I do not think Griffith would have sacrificed them all if he wasn't...
  12. MetalChimera

Attack on Titan: Final Season (2020)

I wish Wit was still involved. Though this studio is directing the events of the manga into anime very well.
  13. MetalChimera

Who is the Hawk of Darkness? Who is the Hawk of Light?

Thanks for your reply! I wondered why people say Falcon on the Wiki and on this forum, because in the DH translation it is Hawk. Now that explains it. So, you're basically saying not to think of each form as a representation of one or the other. I guess I was saying because Femto is...
  14. MetalChimera

Who is the Hawk of Darkness? Who is the Hawk of Light?

I have a theory on the prophecy of the Hawk of Darkness and the Hawk of Light. It might seem obvious to most, that each are a different view on Femto/Griffith, but a lot of people in the Berserk community believe that Guts is the Hawk of Light. Also, in the manga, the Holy See mistook Guts as...
  15. MetalChimera

What would Mozgus have thought of Griffith?

Well, my bad. I guess its because I'm new to the site and I have been enjoying the different discussions. Without paying attention to the age of the threads I've been commenting. My bad, I enjoy reading your stuff.
Top Bottom