Recent content by metime00

1. M

Very Bad Berserk Summary

I've known about this for years, but I thought it would be sad if more people didn't know about this extremely off point description of Berserk. This is the summary of the 1997 Berserk anime from my university's library system. "In the castle town of Midland, a new king has come to power...
  2. M

What do you do for a living

I would think a dentist would hate it, because Guts clenches and grinds his teeth all the time, which will ruin their perfection by the time he's 40! I'm 20 getting my bachelors in computer science, and interning in software development during summers. I'm sad that I won't have a cool...
  3. M

Why do people say it went downhill after the Golden Age Arc?

Plus there's the fact that it's also pretty heavily foreshadowed in the show, even without all the extra supernatural stuff the manga had. I think that the eclipse was so extreme that people chose to ignore the foreshadowing instead of accept that Griffith would get everyone killed.
  4. M

Voice Acting in Berserk Animation

The teamwork during the escape with Griffith is the part I enjoy about the Bakiraka fight, but taken just as a fight, it's fairly low for me. Granted, this is in comparison to other fights in Berserk. Even a fight that's boring for Berserk is still pretty cool in the grand scheme of things. I...
  5. M

Now if only episode 339 had those flipping action pages like in Captain Underpants. http://www.scholastic.com/captainunderpants/popup_click9go.htm They are definitely better than Adon (no hard feat), but they rank pretty low for me, except the Silat fight, that was pretty awesome. I...
  6. M

I guess I'll never truly know which medium would do the golden age arc better for me since I can't experience it fresh but the one time, and I'd watched the show first. I think when I first read the manga I thought those "coolest fights" were filler-y, but the difference between those three...
  7. M

I used to think the roughness in the animation and voice acting really fit the setting and story, but after having read the entire manga finally with professional translations and in an actual printed form, going back to the anime is pretty hard. My opinion that rough art is something that is...
  8. M

Hirasawa Susumu Interview about His Role in Movies

After learning that Hirasawa is a vocalist as well as a composer, I can't help but wonder if he did the singing for Guts in the original show. The singer sounds pretty much like some of the singing I heard Hirasawa do on youtube. Does anybody know if he did the vocals for the Berserk soundtrack?
Top Bottom