Recent content by mevoo

1. M

Berserk Saga Project News

I have some important questions. I hope that the changes that are present in trailer just a show and not the final form of the main producer of films . Because I want to be matching for the same events manga Will we see the old sword in the face guts with the Griffith after the war that...
  2. M

Why change the old sounds I do not think the film will succeed and I hope to be in the film Voice of Canna, Nobutoshi :guts: Because of http://myanimelist.net/anime/10218/Berserk_Ougon_Jidaihen_I:_Haou_no_Tamago
  3. M

Berserk TV series Bluray BOX Set (Japan)

Re: Rumor: Berserk TV series Bluray BOX Set (Japan) Can the movie comes with Arabic subtitles? :ganishka:
  4. M

Sorry guys for the bad English before :ubik:. I have one question. Are the 3 movies going to be telling the story of the old series only or it will be telling the FULL story? And SORRY AGAIN.
  5. M

I hope to be the same musical soundtrack of the old and the anime is the best OST: Earth, Beherit, Guts, FURCES and FURCES 2. Sorry I'm writing wrong. Will there be parts of the series after the movie or not? :sad:
  6. M

Voice Acting in Berserk Animation

I hope they'll be the best in Japanese dubbing. I want for the voices: Guts: Nobutoshi Canna Griffith: Toshiyuki Morikawa Hopefully they won't change the actors. I want the administration to tell me when they know that Nobutoshi Canna will play the role of the new Guts.
  7. M

Casualties of a Berserk Adaptation

Question: Is Guts' voice Nobutoshi Canna in the new Berserk movie?
Top Bottom