Recent content by mgoryo13

1. M

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Berserk is one of the reasons why i kept on living... i would always tell myself that I cant die yet cause I wouldnt know the ending.... I guess no one will ever know. Miura and his work will forever be loved
  2. M

Casca's Role in the Future

Oooh Gosh. This is embarassing. I've never done a podcast before and (fortheloveofmycats) I couldn't figure out how. I actually dont know what is was before coming here. Im trying though. Is it because I'm just using my phone, do you need a lappie for that? Pretty sure android's good enough...
  3. M

Yass...he's real cute too, Silat <3. It's just that she's always under her worst condition before a fight. Before his attack, Casca literally passed out from fatigue but she still managed to keep up a good fight. Im hoping for a really strong come back of her. you guyss, thanks for replying i...
  4. M

you guys reply fast! A goodmorning to you sirs, from asia! Then ill just settle with them appearing on some panels as flashbacks if that war will ever happen. Im so gonna bawl my eyes out. That new Band annoys the hell outta me and my wishful thinking wanted the original to disintegrate them...
  5. M

I'm sure that Casca's healing aint for nothing, right? One of the things that made me love her is the fact that she lead the Hawks for one whole year while being hunted by the effin Midland army 24/7. I mean, come on. Even if the Hawks had 0 defeat under Griffith at least they get rests in...
Top Bottom