Recent content by miurafan

1. M

Fans of other anime/mangas?

Not that I feel any need to be redeemed, but thank you. :guts: DMC isn't great, but I like Dante. He amuses me. I have no idea why it took TP so long to bring out Priest #15. They released Min-Woo Hyung's art book back in October, and the book is very pretty (I bought it) but more timely...
  2. M

Fans of other anime/mangas?

The manga and manwha titles I regularly read are Berserk (of course!), Hellsing, Trigun Maximum, Vagabond, Bastard!!, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, Priest, Rebirth, Pilgrim Jager, Devil May Cry 3, and sometimes Inuyasha. Because I'm female I tried some shojo titles, but only stuck with Tramps...
  3. M

Is Griffith a Sociopath?

All I said was that it's a possibility Griffith is deluding himself, not presenting it as fact. Nothing wrong with seeing something as a possibility, even if it's an unlikely one. Griffith thinking about the demon child is a different situation from the scene where he's gouging his arms in the...
  4. M

Is Griffith a Sociopath?

I agree Femto was aware his new body would cause him to feel again and he wanted to take it for a test drive to check for any weak spots -- and right off, he runs into an unexpected glitch. This is why, I think, I find that scene more ambiguous. While Griffith says he seems free, what he does...
  5. M

Is Griffith a Sociopath?

Guts also rips at the skin of his arms as he's declaring that he doesn't care if villagers die because of what he's done -- I don't think that was a drama queen moment any more than Griffith's. That scene with Guts comes, I think, in the very first volume. It's not an exact parallel, but close...
  6. M

To anyone who has a young king ours subscription

I subscribe to YKO (for Hellsing, Trigun, and Pilgrim Jager) but Sasuga hasn't forwarded my copy yet. Would the promo DVD even play on a regualr US-region DVD player?
  7. M

Episode 261

That was my first thought! My second was that maybe I was reading too much into it. Third time around was imagining how the thorn/roses could relate to Skullknight AND Schierke's cute little sock puppet lookalikes at the same time. Cute and Skully just don't seem mixable, but maybe Flora's...
  8. M

Episode 261

Ah, now I remember what this is; another version of the little booklet that was included a few months back. That one had the young Guts on the on the front, right? Even though Farnese and Serpico don't stay behind, I still expect the Vandimions and Roderick to show up for the Griffith parts of...
  9. M

Episode 261

I buy the manga! And YA! But...I'm too impatient to wait for Sasuga to deliver my issues. Many thanks. I don't know if Farnese and Serpico will stay or leave after they get to Elfhelm, but I've been thinking that it wouldn't be such a bad thing if Farnese and Serpico did stay behind later on...
  10. M

Unknown Song in anime, episode 18

Oh, thank you from me as well! I've been wanting this track for a long time. :)
  11. M

Manga Recomendations

In regards to manwha, I'd also recommend Priest. I've read all the volumes released so far by Tokyopop and enjoyed every one. Those who read Berserk will probably find a lot to like in Priest. The art style is unique and fits the tone. Does anybody here know the current status of Priest...
  12. M

Berserk TCG Vol. 4

Aazealh directed me over here to post my versions of the card ad scans from 248. I sometimes use these to make walls or icons, so I scan the images with that in mind: Envelope front (Guts) Envelope back, group Advert 01, Schierke and Yurius (sp?) Advert 02, Mozgus and Irvine If you want...
  13. M

Episode 249

I'm leaning towards this view, too. Griffith also has the long lost queen of Midland, so the situation is perfect for one of his dramatic entrances to save the day. I have a feeling Guts will leave him alone if that happens. Right now Guts has more to lose than gain by taking on Griffith; he has...
  14. M

Episode 248

Sorry. Never thought to look over there.
  15. M

Episode 246

I wouldn't mind seeing that happen! Late to the thread, but thanks for the early chapter summary, the scans, and the translation. I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, though I was totally wrong about how it would turn out. My knee-jerk response is always fighting and mayhem and disaster. I wonder...
Top Bottom