Recent content by MiyamotoPuck

1. MiyamotoPuck

REAL, Inoue's other basketball manga

That's an awesome news, I can't wait! :isidro:
  2. MiyamotoPuck

Berserk manga released in Argentina

Nice ! And what does the spine look like? Curious to know how this edition would look on a shelf. (I guess that's another edition to add to your wishlist jackson_hurley! :ganishka:)
  3. MiyamotoPuck

Vampira's colorings

This one is amazing! Their eyes look great, and these water effects are terrific! :isidro:
  4. MiyamotoPuck

Should I get the Dark Horse Berserk volumes or the Glénat ones?

That seems to be one hell of a challenge! :isidro: Good luck!
  5. MiyamotoPuck

Should I get the Dark Horse Berserk volumes or the Glénat ones?

I own the french Glénat's edition, but like Aazealh I won't be able to compare it with Dark Horse's. I've never read one of their volumes and even if I did, I don't speak Japanese so I wouldn't know which translation is better. As he already said, in both cases, it's not a perfect one, but...
  6. MiyamotoPuck

Movies to look forward to

Very excited for Parasite, directed by Bong Joon-Ho (Memories of Murder). Official poster, and teaser: https://youtu.be/CEIwFAQ-Rec
  7. MiyamotoPuck

Forum trophies

Neat little feature, can't wait to win more points!
  8. MiyamotoPuck

Episode 358

Yes! Great news, thank you! :ubik:
  9. MiyamotoPuck

Upgraded Forum for SKnet / New Themes

Then let me think a little bit about it haha, I'll tell you when I'm 100% sure. Thank you!
  10. MiyamotoPuck

Upgraded Forum for SKnet / New Themes

This new style looks really good, great job! On a side note, too bad my nickname reverted back to my old one. It's not really important, but if a feature allowing us to change it could be added in the future it would be nice. :serpico:
  11. MiyamotoPuck

Berserk Release Compendium

Really nice update, thank you!
  12. MiyamotoPuck

Digitally Distributed PC games ON SALE Thread

:rickert: The Witcher 3 represents probably a far better experience.
  13. MiyamotoPuck

Movies to look forward to

It was more than a reference, it was clearly a teasing of the sequel. But I think a trilogy was planned since the beginning no?
  14. MiyamotoPuck

What are you reading?

Nice, I intend to do the same thing very soon!
  15. MiyamotoPuck

What Are You Playing?

I can understand, I don't really like these kind of missions either. But there is really not many of them in Origins if I remember correctly. As I already said, the scenario is not the best feature in this one, but it's not a bad one either. I think it's a cool game to play, exploring the...
Top Bottom