Recent content by MiyamotoPuck

1. MiyamotoPuck

SkullKast 129: Berserk Returns

As I realized I first posted it in the wrong place, here's my reaction again, sorry. I appreciate that Blade Runner reference Aazealh :ganishka: Indeed, a lot is already lost and will be lost. In a certain way I think from now on we can picture it as an asteroid coming down on Earth if it makes...
  2. MiyamotoPuck

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

That's quite a big news. Honestly, I can't wait to see what Miura intended next. That being said and by what I can read here, I think nobody will forget where we ended the story with him and that what follows next will merely be an overview of what we could have been expecting. I guess we can't...
  3. MiyamotoPuck

Kentarou Miura has passed away

It's been a while since I last came by here, what a terrible news. He will not be forgotten. Thank you Miura.
  4. MiyamotoPuck

Episode 360

Finally! Great news, thanks!
  5. MiyamotoPuck

REAL, Inoue's other basketball manga

If someone else was wondering when the next chapter would be out, this Thursday in issue 52 of Young Jump! https://twitter.com/inoueart/status/1198918136625606656
  6. MiyamotoPuck

What is your favourite manga? (besides the obvious one)

I'm currently reading other things so don't look forward for a feedback right now, but it's added on my reading list! :serpico:
  7. MiyamotoPuck

What is your favourite manga? (besides the obvious one)

I've probably heard of it before but never paid attention. Sounds really interesting, I think I might give it a look.
  8. MiyamotoPuck

Will Vagabond return in 2020? Is the end near?

Sounds like a rhetorical question, but to be honest, I don't think Inoue will resume Vagabond in 2020 since he just went back to Real. Especially when we see how passionate he is concerning basketball and the Olympic Games being held in Tokyo. So if he's coming back to work actively, it would...
  9. MiyamotoPuck

REAL, Inoue's other basketball manga

That's an awesome news, I can't wait! :isidro:
  10. MiyamotoPuck

Berserk manga released in Argentina

Nice ! And what does the spine look like? Curious to know how this edition would look on a shelf. (I guess that's another edition to add to your wishlist jackson_hurley! :ganishka:)
  11. MiyamotoPuck

Vampira's colorings

This one is amazing! Their eyes look great, and these water effects are terrific! :isidro:
  12. MiyamotoPuck

Should I get the Dark Horse Berserk volumes or the Glénat ones?

That seems to be one hell of a challenge! :isidro: Good luck!
  13. MiyamotoPuck

Should I get the Dark Horse Berserk volumes or the Glénat ones?

I own the french Glénat's edition, but like Aazealh I won't be able to compare it with Dark Horse's. I've never read one of their volumes and even if I did, I don't speak Japanese so I wouldn't know which translation is better. As he already said, in both cases, it's not a perfect one, but...
  14. MiyamotoPuck

Movies to look forward to

Very excited for Parasite, directed by Bong Joon-Ho (Memories of Murder). Official poster, and teaser: https://youtu.be/CEIwFAQ-Rec
  15. MiyamotoPuck

Forum trophies

Neat little feature, can't wait to win more points!
Top Bottom