Recent content by mnedel

1. M

Amazing manga you've read?

I would recommend in no particular order: Vinland saga – nice historical manga about Vikings. Lots of action in the first half but later in deals with other issues like slavery, meaning of courage, forgiveness and so on. Art improves greatly over the course of the story and it is now comparable...
  2. M

Some Berserk art

Thanks all :) The last one is a painting i did.
  3. M

Some Berserk art

Hello guys, I have been a member of the forum for several years. It is an excellent forum and has helped me understand the world of Berserk much better. Here are some colorizations I did recently. Hope you like it :)
  4. M

Legend of Galactic Heroes (Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu)

To me this is the best anime I ever watched. It has everything: incredibly thought-out plot, deep characters (who are adults), rich and interesting world. It raises interesting questions about democracy, religion, reality of war... I heard criticism that it is too slow and doesn’t draw you in...
  5. M

What other anime/manga do you enjoy/watch?

Best anime I ever watched has to be Legend of galactic heroes. It’s a space opera, very mature, lot of politics, grand battles and no clichés. I would also recommend Planets, Seirei no Moribito, 12 Kingdoms, Shiki, Now and Then Here and There and from this season Psycho Pass and Shin Sekai Yori...
  6. M

Dark Souls

Funny, the four kings were really easy for me on NG+. Killed them on a first try, but I had great problems with S&O. For defense I used a combination of black knight armor and Havel’s armor and shield, and I had Great sword of Artorias. Can't remember the damage but it took several swings to...
  7. M

Dark Souls

I like games with a good and developed story. For example, of the recent games something like witcher 2. As for Dark Souls its a great game but I would have liked more story. Some things you can only discover by sheer luck. Have to read up on the lore
  8. M

Dark Souls

Hope this helps.
  9. M

Mass Effect 3 [Spoilers]

That's my take on it anyway.
  10. M

Scene it? Official Berserk Picture Game!

Is it volume 16, page 12 episode 10 when Guts is attacking Farnese? If so, than this is next: It shouldn't be too hard. Cheers
  11. M

Mass Effect 2

Right missed. I just finished and it’s 7 am here, so I don’t know what I’m typing. Yes, it was a first playthrough.
  12. M

Mass Effect 2

Well, it took me to finish. I explored the entire galaxy, but apparently mist a few side quests. I am one level below maximum.
Top Bottom