Recent content by ModalEternal

1. ModalEternal

Kentarou Miura has passed away

I really appreciated the skype call last night, everything felt so overwhelming and confusing but listening to everyone talk things out helped a lot with coming to terms with everything. I can't say much that hasn't already been said, but Berserk has changed my life and how I perceive stories...
  2. ModalEternal

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Wow, while Prime 1's statues are obviously of amazing quality there was always something about a lot of their faces especially for Guts that seemed "off" to me. The face that Miura designed for this one is genuinely fantastic, its almost having me consider making this my first purchase (although...
  3. ModalEternal

Episode 361 (July 22)

https://twitter.com/berserk_project/status/1273091253853282306 Episodes been delayed it's not coming until next months issue
  4. ModalEternal

Kentarou Miura Timeline

Wow this is great and I love the clean design of it!
  5. ModalEternal

New round table interview between Miura and Katsu Aki was released in todays Young Animal

https://natalie.mu/comic/news/369138 Hope we can get a translation soon!
  6. ModalEternal

The Walking Dead

Now that you're saying it it really does feel like the exhibition vagabond ending, its nice to know it went out in a positive way though.
  7. ModalEternal

The Walking Dead

Yeah it was a surprise ending its very clear it wasnt the original intention but I'm glad it did it was satisfying enough even if abrupt and if it went on any longer I probably wouldnt have even cared enough to go back to finish it
  8. ModalEternal

The Walking Dead

Well, now that the series ended what does everyone think of the ending? I stopped about a year or two ago just due to other stuff getting in the way of keeping up bu now that im caught up overall my feeling towards it is fine I guess? It's more surreal than anything seeing characters and the...
  9. ModalEternal

The New Picture Thread

That looks great man!
  10. ModalEternal

Does anyone know if there's a good english patch for Berserk PS2 out there?

I've been looking around but the most popular one out there has some pretty common mistranslations like "gattsu" and such. No big deal if there isn't, just curious if there is a another option.
  11. ModalEternal

30th Anniversary of Berserk (~Sept 2019)

Thank you so much! I was on there earlier but I wasn't 100% sure if i should go with it or not because I haven't done much with Japanese markets.
  12. ModalEternal

30th Anniversary of Berserk (~Sept 2019)

This may be a dumb question but that's the easiest way to order physical Young Animal issues, I haven't really had to go through the process but I'd love to start getting them imported.
Top Bottom