Recent content by Mogen

1. Mogen

HELP needed, 3D heads needed

Hello everyone I am in great need I’m searching for some 3-D heads that I can get printed for some custom figures (1:12 scale). At the moment I’m mainly searching for good Farnese and Serpico heads but I am Planning on making the entire traveling party, so will need: Casca Isidro Farnese...
  2. Mogen

Stay at home dad with two kids

Stay at home dad with two kids
  3. Mogen

Mogen's sculptures and repaints

Tmnt/berserk shredder as Femto https://www.instagram.com/p/CMyFiLbAP07/?utm_medium=copy_link Tmnt/Berserk Donatello as Guts https://www.instagram.com/p/CAT_gCpAGCI/?utm_medium=copy_link I have more to come just haven’t posted them yet
  4. Mogen

Mogen's sculptures and repaints

I don’t have any of the image hosting places and I don’t know which are any good any more but I’ve been up on Instagram for a bit and I know I haven’t been on here in a long while. But lately I’ve been working on new berserk customs and lately the thought of seeing the characters in modern wear...
  5. Mogen

Episode 364

Well I have been Mia for a long while but when I seen the news of the new episode I had to log in and read everything. Like most it’s hard to explain the feelings of sadness and happiness with the news. I know we may never see the true ending but I feel it would be disrespectful to Miura to not...
  6. Mogen

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

I asked my wife if we could sell our soon to be born baby so I could buy this, but no such luck, so I'll have to pass on it, even thought I really want it. Plus I have no clue where I'd put it if I did buy it.
  7. Mogen

God Hand (Femto, Void, Conrad, Ubik and Slan) Figma

Oh my Godhand, I pre-ordered them so hard I cracked my phone screen, my bank account is taking a major hit :rickert: next year already. :slan: :ubik: :void: :femto: can't wait to put these up on their own shelf.
  8. Mogen

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

As much as the new anime was a let down there is still that part of me that is happy to see all this Berserk love, new Figmas :femto: :slan:, Threezero has new figures :SK: :guts:, and what seems like new companies picking up the license now the new anime is getting a second season.
  9. Mogen

God Hand (Femto, Void, Conrad, Ubik and Slan) Figma

Oh man, happy day hopefully in a few months we'll get a pre-order for Void and Ubik :void: :ubik: to go with the rest of the god hand :femto:
  10. Mogen

Threezero 1/6 Guts custom heads

I would like to see some thing like this.
  11. Mogen

Threezero 1/6 Guts custom heads

Awesome idea Theoden, I'm glad I wasn't the only one that was think about this, the screaming head didn't really blow me away and to have some one of your ability I'm sure it'll be something great as for painted or unpainted I'd say painted would be best.(matching paint isn't my forte)
  12. Mogen

Threezero 1/6 articulated figures

Oh yeah that's great I guess I'll be trying to get both of them.
  13. Mogen

Threezero 1/6 articulated figures

Skullknight looks so amazing, I wish my Guts pre-order didn't get canceled :mozgus: if any one has any leads on on that wont cost me $300 plus hit me up.
  14. Mogen

Theoden's 3D Sculpts

If there is a way, the only thing I'd ask is if you can make it to where the bird on to of her head to be removable would be awesome.
  15. Mogen

1/6 Guts resin kit

man that one turned out fine :guts:, I want to get one so bad, but I had to move and couldn't afford to get him :mozgus: but I'm going to try ad put some money aside for Schierke :schierke: when she is done.
Top Bottom