Recent content by Mormegil

1. Mormegil

What is the future role of Elfhelm

I'm looking forward to the crew finally reaching Elfhelm. It could be, as egg of the king pointed out, a permanent "safe house" for Guts and co. to return to every once in a while. Or maybe even a beautiful looking Rivendell-esque place, just for comparison's sake. What I'm really hoping for...
  2. Mormegil

Dark Horse Releases

Thanks for the answer. I was afraid they made an error with the translation. "Laban" isn't horribly bad, but I'm probably going to stick with "Raban." It just sounds much better, IMO.
  3. Mormegil

Dark Horse Releases

Nice. One day before my birthday. :serpico: I hope they put the preview up soon. It's usually taken from the first couple of pages, and we all know what happens at the beginning of volume 9. :SK: All the fans who are reading Berserk for the first time are in for a great volume. Were there any...
  4. Mormegil

Banned of the Hawks... again. =)

Hey, Griffith. I was just informed by Nomad that your ban was finally lifted. Your ban was uncalled for in the first place and as you probably know, I voiced my opinion on thehawks board and in a lengthy PM to Judea. He likes you, but I was kind of worried he wouldn't see the PM since he doesn't...
  5. Mormegil

New TCG based avatars (picture heavy)

Holy crap! These are amazing! I wouldn't even know which one to pick from if I were to change my avatar. I'd probably pick the Guts and Serpico one. Thank you!
  6. Mormegil

What is your favorite band/artist?

Dream Theater Joe Satriani Steve Vai Black Light Syndrome/Bozzio Levin Stevens Basically just progressive stuff. I mostly listen to Dream Theater. I'll throw in some Metallica and Tool...every now and then.
  7. Mormegil

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Heh. Definitely one of my favorites. I always wondered how they missed that. I'll have to buy the DVD so I can hear the loud thud. I managed to see the movie Thursday morning thanks to my friend ordering tickets online. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see anyone dressed up(I was expecting to see...
  8. Mormegil

255 ART and more...(NEW serpico vs kelpie)

Re: 255 ART and more...(NEW EVILGUTS!) Really great job on all the art. Your last piece would make a great wallpaper if it were a lot bigger.
  9. Mormegil

guts B&W drawing

The detail is phenomenal. You should definitely post more.
  10. Mormegil

Dark Horse Releases

Hey KuroiKenshin, welcome to Skullknight.net! The original covers are amazing looking, plus, you can remove them. In the beginning, DH wasn't doing such a great job with the covers. They were a bit faded but the covers look a lot better now, IMO. I think so. DH seems to be doing a fine job...
  11. Mormegil

How do you introduce berserk

I'm introducing the series to one of my friends soon enough. I'll probably just tell him the basics like the manga is still running in Japan, and let him form his own opinions of the series. First, I'll show him the anime. If he likes it and wants to find out more I'm going to force him to buy...
  12. Mormegil

Gif-a-mania!!!!!

Haha! Great job, C. Even Guts needs to take a break from his slaughtering and find a nice fast food restaurant. ;D
  13. Mormegil

Dark Horse Releases

$3 a volume?! Again, lucky them. ;D I was pleasantly surprised by the prices of the Japanese volumes. $7.49 at yesasia, for each volume. A great deal in contrast to DH's overpriced editions. It's almost like he's trying to say printing is equivalent in difficulty to rocket science. ::)...
  14. Mormegil

Dark Horse Releases

Wow! I really can't believe that. It took Korea about 2-3 months to release volumes 1-7 while DH took a nice snail pace of about 2 years with printing problems included. I am beginning to wonder. Haha. Too late. :'( Lucky them. It would be nice of DH to include the Lost Episode in volume 13...
  15. Mormegil

How are you guys playing Berserk? (PS2)

Besides a Japanese PS2, I think the best way is to just use the swap magic disks with a fliptop. After getting one of those nice little "slimline" PS2's for Christmas, I was worried the disks wouldn't work. Luckily, the new 3.3 version of Swap Magic is compatible and it also fixes the CD loader...
Top Bottom