Recent content by mpd_psycho

1. M

strange test

2. M

Wonderful Days

hm...ok...well...it seems that some ppl from canada have watched it tho...
  3. M

Wonderful Days

any news from the Korean here?
  4. M

Photography

Who else is interested in photography? i would really appreciate your comments on my photos :) http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=273452&ratings=true
  5. M

What if...

btw...how old is Guts now ?
  6. M

What if...

i wonder if miura will let that to happen ^^;
  7. M

What if...

Guts just become too old to wield Dragon Slayer but still cant do sh*t to Griff? will he find some other way to become "immortal" like SK to keep pursuing his revenge? what about Caska then? (if someone had posted this b4, i apologize)
  8. M

Wonderful Days

i'm sorry if someone has mentioned this one b4 i just cant wait to see this movie the images r just beautiful if anyone has further info about this movie, please share it! thx
  9. M

Gatts vs SK

ok ok ok...my mistake.... :'(
  10. M

Escaping the eclipse: *IF* Skully is branded too...

maybe void saved him...then SK grows hating Void....u know...the "i hate u coz u saved me" relationship....^^; (hey..that's just a speculation right?...^^;)
  11. M

Gatts vs SK

vol 13 chapter 1: SK: I've said that I will strike down Void; this is still foretold by fate..Shall it be here?
  12. M

Which rpg has the best music?

Xenogears Chrono Cross FFT Shen Mue
  13. M

I wanna see caska able to fight

one question...caska kills em first or they rape her first?
  14. M

Gatts vs SK

the one during the eclipse? ... upz....i always thought that SK wasn't that serious at that time....i think that SK actually had the chance to hit Femto if only he didnt take gutz and caska...
  15. M

Gatts vs SK

one fight i'd love to see: SK vs Femto
Top Bottom