Recent content by MrMehawk

1. M

Episode 346

I do think you're onto something Gobolatula. This makes me even more excited since it seems the page before this or after this is also a huge panel. Seems like it's a really important reveal if there's two big panels for her. :ubik: Add that to the stuff from Episode 345 that was already...
  2. M

Episode 338

Out of Fallout 4 confirmation, Dragonball Super releasing, Disturbed being back and a number of other fantastic news for the communities I'm part of, this has to be the best out of all of them. And I'm referring just to a new episode being released. If anything close to a monthly schedule is...
  3. M

How do you think Berserk will end?

Over a grave? No thank you. :sad: But that sounds like a cool idea actually. ^^
  4. M

How did you find out about Berserk?

How can one forget the eclipse? :???: (or for that matter any moment in Berserk :P) No, I don't think anybody thinks that. But I really, really hope (for our and most of all for his sake) that he doesn't go the way of Guin Saga. :sad: (nothing suggesting he will, I know, but the thought still...
  5. M

Do you think Casca will be cured soon?

Not to suggest I know best what is good for the story but elf dust being the solution would annoy me. After all this time, all the pain that was caused, for some magic user to just sprinkle his stuff over her head seems very anti-climactic (it also seems unrealistic from within the story, I...
  6. M

Re: How did you find out Berserk? Berserk actually makes me feel young because the Manga has been running for longer than I am alive. :P
  7. M

Re: How did you find out Berserk? Welcome to the forum. :D I think the question is a little shaky. " How did you find out Berserk?" feels like it should read "How did you find out about Berserk?" or something like that. A back then new online acquaintance of mine recommended Berserk after I...
  8. M

FS: Berserk Statues - Guts, Griffith, Zodd, Slan

Well, there is no way I purchase something without hard evidence and payer security anyways, so that ain't happening. :P As posted above, I need to be convinced that the buyer has the product he is selling and that my money is safe.
  9. M

Oh, I meant exactly that. I in no way wanted to imply that the armor's influence on Guts is similar in nature to what happened to Casca, hence I said: "obviously not the same thing since the Berserker armor was a different beast altogether".^^ I was simply imagining the scene to superficially...
  10. M

Well, I for one always interpreted it to be psychological but not just about the fact that she was raped but also the entire surroundings and what was going on there. I know that rape is one of the most traumatizing experiences possible but I cannot imagine Casca becoming this strongly...
  11. M

My Wooden Dragon Slayer

This is what I call an awesome post! :ubik: The DS looks great, it also looks appropriately heavy to handle, it looks solid not as flimsy as lots of DS I have seen on cons. :) Great job!
  12. M

What would you have me call it then? :P The only other term I can think of is upgrade or boost but those have the same ring to me as power-up does. I guess we could just say "get magic weapons/armor" instead but that is a bit lengthy. I agree with your expectation of it being done...
  13. M

FS: Berserk Statues - Guts, Griffith, Zodd, Slan

I am sorry for your loss. Guts & Slan is a very fragile figure (thinking of Slan's hair). I'd feel much safer making offers if you had pictures showing her to be in good condition. In any case, lots of things on your mind now, so take your time. I am interested in Guts & Slan if it's in good...
  14. M

That would not even make any sense given the nature of the brand and what we know of Casca pre-Eclipse and post-Eclipse. :???: If Casca gets a magic powerup, then I hope it is not "cheap". The Berserker armor comes at a massive price. Isidro's dagger is not powerful enough to decide large...
  15. M

Oh, I so wonder what Guts' reaction to that will be. The moment when Guts thinks back somewhat positively about the (back then still) demon child and wonders where he is was heartbreaking to me as a reader, who has more knowledge of the situation than Guts. I think it's a better idea for Miura...
Top Bottom