Recent content by mtlcknight

1. M

Berserk Movie OST

full version: http://youtu.be/IrOliVhbBo8
  2. M

Where are you from?

Hello everyone, I'm a Berserk fan from San Antonio, Texas. I've been a member for some time here at SK.net, though have been reading/lurking more than posting. I'll try my best to be more of an active member. Here is something from my hometown that represents San Antonio, its a picture that i...
  3. M

On your free time!

Hey all fellow SK members, do you like MMORPG's? :) I sugguest http://www.xaosro.org .......aka....Ragnarok Something to do on your spare time. Possibly create a guild and name it Berserk. This game , like others feature player vs player, guild vs guild, castle defense, assault, etc. Also...
  4. M

Episode 257

Aaz, thx for the episode. ;D As for the duel, I thought Guts would spare Serpico's life. :o Now we wait to see the fall of Vritannis which will be one giant cluster f*ck battle orgy. :-X Armies of Vritannis vs. Kushan vs. Neo Band of the Hawk( i think) ???
  5. M

Encounter with Japanese Tourist

I like the feeling or the rarity of encounters like that. 8) Just like when rarely encounter someone else who likes one of your fav bands that no one listens to much, or someone who went to the same college you did, etc.
  6. M

Episode 256

Hehehehehe......PWNED..... Below is just my photoshop'd insight of what I think might happen next. In my opinion I think Guts will spare Serpico's life in a sense without any intervention(ie: kushan, new band of hawks) except maybe the intervention of Farnese. I think the duel between the two...
  7. M

Who has a Guts Black Swordsman action figure?

Hello fellow SK followers...I visit this site about once a day, though i don't say much, i like everybodys insights. Below is a pic i took( i love photography) of the only pvc statue i have of berserk, which is the Guts Black Swordsman battle damaged pvc statue. I also have the mercenary Guts...
  8. M

Where are you from?

Re: Where are you from? Originally from San Antonio, Texas. Currently im finish packing up my stuff here in Arizona, was only here for college, now I'm out and going home. Man how time flys.
  9. M

Supposedly funny edited pictures

LMMFAO! This thread might get old pretty quick ,but atleast we can laugh a little....... Laughter = good medicine
  10. M

Supposedly funny edited pictures

Re: Episode 250 LOL or how about:..........
  11. M

Sugestion for NOOBZ!

I know that I don't speak much in any of the boards, but how about adding a newbie section. It doesn't need to be titled "newbie" but maybe something like New Comers in the Berserk World, wich points to information to answer most newbie questions as to: 1. What happens after the eclipse? 2. Is...
  12. M

Happy New Year!!!!!

Happy new year to all fellow SK members ;) ;D
  13. M

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

Merry christmas to all, and all a goodnight (damn i buzzin' pretty good~) pretty much, i dont say much here at skullknight, but watch what is said, but anyways, im feelin' pretty good, and thats what alcohol makes you do is talk...... but anyways, merry christmas to all fellow skullknight...
  14. M

Best prices for Berserk models

Where to order Berserk Models An Update! I got my figure a day ago, in which it actually came in early(month early) and i forgot about it. Below is the picture. ;D A quick tip: Go to your local comic store that sells figures, and ask them if they have a catalog that you can pre order stuff...
  15. M

Guts paint over

Whoa! :o In my opinion, even though the current piece you are working on isnt done, i think its the best coloring ive seen so far. Nice job. ;D
Top Bottom