Recent content by MustardDragon

1. MustardDragon

Upgraded Forum for SKnet / New Themes

Fantastic job on the new site design. Looks great!
  2. MustardDragon

Oniri Creations - Berserk line

Hmm, this is good news. I wasn't a fan of their first effort. Maybe these will be better.
  3. MustardDragon

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Pretty bummed about the Ishidro, he looks super silly. Way to cartoon-ish and does not match the rest of the line. The Schierke is just okay, some improvements could be made.
  4. MustardDragon

First4Figures Berserk Line Announced

Cancelled my Bloody EX. It's for the best. The statue is decent, but I don't have the room it.
  5. MustardDragon

Tsume-Berserk

Nope, that is just not good design. I realize that this is an early tease, but this statue doesn't do it for me at all. I'm actually happy that it doesn't, there are getting to be too many Berserk options. And here's a tip, don't ever put a written logo on a statue. Still waiting to see what...
  6. MustardDragon

Ordered the doors from TAP Plastics online. You input the measurements, thickness and whether you want treated edges. Very easy :)
  7. MustardDragon

It is the Ikea PAX. I did a lot of custom work to it. Put on a new back panel, reinforced the shelves and added 1/4 inch acrylic doors. It was fun, i would recommend this to anyone wanting to display Prime 1 statues. Here's just a couple of pics from the build. Guts on the bottom, Griffith on top
  8. MustardDragon

Holy cow DirectDK, did you make a custom backrop? That's pretty cool. How did you do it, and what kind of material is that? I just have some lights :carcus:
  9. MustardDragon

Oniri Creations - Berserk line

Oh my! Now Oniri is throwing their hat in the ring!? I thought Tsume was gonna be the last. I don't have room for all these statues. This should be interesting. I do agree that smaller will be better, after getting the Prime 1 Guts I realize that I can't do these massive pieces anymore.
  10. MustardDragon

Bought the Bloody EX Variant, it was just too good to pass up. I love that they are fine-tuning little things about the sculpt before release. It's gonna be good. :guts:
  11. MustardDragon

After looking at the F4F statue I see now that the pommel on the sword is comically large. A slight blemish on a good looking piece. **Special thanks to Zurth for his recon and image posts** :ubik:
  12. MustardDragon

Yep definitely don't like the berserk armor. :sad: Looks like an overpriced headlong clone. Zodd and BlackSwordsman look great, glad I bought those. Waiting to see if the Griffith paints do anything for me, the sculpt is a bit stiff.
  13. MustardDragon

You guys are crazy! This thing looks awesome. Ordered mine already. Can't wait to see what they unveil next. :guts:
  14. MustardDragon

A lot of broken links for the Schierke sculpt. Would love to see it, but I can't :(
  15. MustardDragon

Wow, i love what they have done with this piece. Very impressive. Don't go buying all of them up before I get mine you jerks :guts: (Just kidding) :ubik:
Top Bottom