Recent content by FitPlatinum

1. FitPlatinum

What are you reading?

It wasn't really a recommendation to be honest, it was just better than Fahrenheit in my opinion haha. But it may be the right pick if you're looking for something in the same line. As for the reaction of the book club for picking a manga, they had an open attitude about it. I did give a speech...
  2. FitPlatinum

What are you reading?

I also agree, though I would call it bad (but not terrible). I'd also add 'We' by Yevgeny Zamyatin to the list, which I would place above Fahrenheit 451. Currently reading 'The Samurai' by Shusaku Endo which I'm enjoying thoroughly. It's from the same writer as 'Silence' and has a lot of...
  3. FitPlatinum

What Are You Playing?

This board reminds me of the youtube channel redlettermedia sometimes in that I'm more interested in knowing how people review a certain product than the product itself. Anyway, how do you think it compares to the original? Did you play the original a lot? And when do we get an updated RE ranking
  4. FitPlatinum

Your favorite everything

All right, I'll bite. What's your least favorite: Movie Manga Tv show Book Berserk character James Bond (movie and actor) Fruit Vegetable Type of music Day of the week Actor Season Type of person Souls game RE4 enemy type Tv show character President Sport Athlete Dessert Movie character Book...
  5. FitPlatinum

What are you watching? (television thread)

I hear the same things about Jordan Belfort (Wolf of Wall Street).
  6. FitPlatinum

Fully agreed. The Boys is being recommended to my by the same people that love Casa del Papel, Peaky Blinders, Stranger Things and Cobra Kai so much. I'm not falling for that again (should have learned my lesson after Prison Break actually, that would've saved some time). People that say that...
  7. FitPlatinum

I'm wrapping up my Breaking Bad rewatch tomorrow so I can finally start Better Call Soul. It is indeed one of the best shows, but in my opinion Sopranos stands miles above it (this marks day 1 of nagging to get you to see it). I've also seen S1 of The Wire last week and it's already a serious...
  8. FitPlatinum

Movies you've recently watched

He did: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mVYy49s4p-8
  9. FitPlatinum

What Are You Playing?

MSX, I just beat the "Bulldozer" boss. I also have this problem. It doesn't help that there's no logic behind it (lvl 1 doors behind a lvl 4 door). I draw a mini map as I go along, helps a lot.
  10. FitPlatinum

What Are You Playing?

I thought the Midgar Zolom part was some good build up. We all tried to beat him the first time and getting our asses handed to us. And when you cross on your chocobo like a lil bitch and see another one impaled like that. Damn, the mofo who did that has got to be the real deal. For my part...
  11. FitPlatinum

What Are You Playing?

The sneezing was also in the original MGS. And I get what you mean with that last statement. MGS was always my favorite game, but I was a bit turned off after finding out it had so much in common with MG2. MGS2 had that stupid MGS1 simulation thing that gave them an excuse to do it all over...
  12. FitPlatinum

What Are You Playing?

I don't think that was a recommendation. That movie blows too. You're probably better off watching Final Fantasy Unlimited.
  13. FitPlatinum

What are you reading?

The Sun also Rises, it's kind of a chore at times. This is the third book by Hemingway I'm reading, and this may just not be my type of author. After this, I'll give him one more chance since I already bought A Farewell to Arms. After that I think I've read all his major books anyway. I...
  14. FitPlatinum

Your favorite everything

I saw some (top) lists here, so here's another one. Can you name your favorite everything? Here's mine: Favorite movie: A Streetcar named Desire Favorite book: Brave New World Favorite TV-show: Game of Thrones (S1-4) Favorite anime: Cowboy Bebop Favorite cartoon (western): Rick and Morty...
  15. FitPlatinum

What Are You Playing?

I finished both ff8 and ff10. Hated 8, but 10 grew on me after several aborted attempts. But that was years ago (and I'll probably hate it now). I only like FF7 and hear a lot of good things about FF6 but I haven't really played that one. Seems to me you already played the best of the series. I...
Top Bottom