Recent content by Namirrha

1. N

Episode 205

Hey! First to be able to show some appreciation for a change! Thank you Puella for sharing this episode with us - and for doing all the work it takes to do so. Namirrha
  2. N

berserk manga in america?

Hi, From what I heard - that rumour is an old one - Viz were after the rights to the Berserk manga to co-incide with the release of the D&D Movie and The Lord of the Rings movie - they wanted a fantasy title to take advantage of the anticipated 'fantasy boom', and Berserk is THE fantasy title...
  3. N

Was Mozgus an apostle or really a devoted servant

Re: was Mazgus an apostel or really a devoted serv Was there a Beherit-Apostle anywhere near them perchance!?
  4. N

Was Mozgus an apostle or really a devoted servant

Re: was Mazgus an apostel or really a devoted serv I think the key here is that Mozgus, like his followers, thought that God, not the Beherit-Apostle, had made him an angel - Mozgus, as with 'the great devil' (Satyr-Demi Apostle), seems to have been none to aware as to what caused his...
  5. N

Where did the apostels come from???

Re the apostles, we only really know whats in the manga!!!!!! ;) Now, getting beyond the blatantly obvious. What constitutes a lot!? 10, 100, 1000, 10,000...!? Even if the later figure were factored in, considered world wide, I would not think that a large sum. As for the prominence of...
  6. N

Where did the apostels come from???

No, Void and company are referred to as angels on numerous occassions throughout the manga whether by Guts himself or by the apostles. Re 'Desire's Guardian Angels', to the best of my knowledge this title only features in the manga as just that, a chapter title for episodes 3-8 from the manga -...
  7. N

griffith's followers

Yep, new apostles reall powerful but, who knows, by the time Guts comes across them one, two, perhaps all but Zodd may be other than with Griffith - in a physical sense (divide and conquer!). Personally, I'm a bit reluctant to make any assessments as to the relative power of each of the...
  8. N

Chinese readers come here!

Many Chinese language and English capable individuals whether here in Oz or elsewhere, so this is useful info indeed and you were right to post it here - even if your speil does make it sound as though you work for the company ;-). Namirrha
  9. N

Volume 23

Money could also be saved by only ordering those translations that are needed - why buy 1-3, 12-13, and 22 when theses are aailable on the web!? Re bank transfers, to the best of my knowledge they're called bank transfers. Re international money orders, you pay the post office in your own...
  10. N

Volume 23

Well, Eirias is planning to translate 23, much as he did with 22. Mind you, that's quite a big job so ... we'll just have to wait and see.
  11. N

Hi, i'd just like to know...

No, you've done nothing wrong ^_^. The guys, myself included, were just somewhat surprised at your use of smileys; some may even say excessive use, but that's a personal preference thing I suspect. Namirrha
  12. N

Hi, i'd just like to know...

Can't say that I've ever ordered from Canada, but Acclimate have been more than up to the task of getting orders here to Australia in a timely fashion, so... Re your other questions, see the Volume 23 thread.
  13. N

Volume 23

Hi, Think postal money order but international in nature. You're local post office should allow you to make one of these out for a small fee. Hope that helps. Namirrha
  14. N

Volume 23

Hi, No need to say anything more about the reasonableness of the prices. The nice things about Acclimate is their shipping rates - I'd recommend SAL for the $$$ conscious. That and the fact that the second hand volumes are pretty much as new. To the best of my knowledge the translations...
  15. N

Volume 23

Hi, The other thing worth pointing out here is that with good translations for many there's even less reason to buy the manga than before. How many volumes of Berserk translated scans would be available, I wonder, if it hadn't been for the availability of translations by myself, Ranemaka...
Top Bottom