Recent content by Narumi

1. N

Griff's Colors

Re:"Funeral for a Thorn Bird" Finale no, I do not... ...but dang do I love those cute genderless elf butts, oh yeah 8) (Yes, you asked for that :P)
  2. N

Episode 205

Thinking about Griffith's and Ranemaka's comments about the worth of Puck in relation to the Beast... Maybe the reason Puck isn't around when the Beast shows up is related to Puck's presence. Maybe Puck's powers or the fact he is an elf blocks the Beast's ability to show up. How or why, I have...
  3. N

Episode 197

Heh, I missed it too apparently...
  4. N

berkserk dvd

Latest on Anime on DVD from Media Blasters is that Berserk has been delayed until May 28th, and vol. 1 w/ box will be $44.95 as opposed to the DVD only for $29.95...
  5. N

Halloween Pics

And people wondre why I don't post the Casca cosplay pics of myself ...
  6. N

new Berserk keychains

the post about the keychains is probably due to the fact that those pictured are set 2 and were only just released this month. Set 1 came out last year.
  7. N

Berserk anime release date

I was referring to the mediablasters site link. If you look up, you'll note I posted a link to Anime on DVD also.
  8. N

There still is no information for Berserk on the MediaBlasters site. The only new info is the release schedule for the next two months, and even that has a tendency to be inaccurate ;_;
  9. N

The press release from Media Blasters can be found at Anime on DVD also... http://www.animeondvd.com/press/mb/mb0010.htm
  10. N

Yong's password

In that case, you must provide proof of subscription to Young Animal issues.
  11. N

Greek Mytholoy and Chars

Dionysus is the easy going god of Wine. Guts pretty much acts like that after every battle. But other similaries...Both were born from a dead mother (unless you follow the belief that Dionysus was first born to Persephone then later reborn to Semele in which case Griffith would sound more like...
  12. N

I got a question.....

http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/wwwjdic.html What I use, but it doesn't help with particles...
  13. N

Greek Mytholoy and Chars

My pics...(This was not easy) Guts: Dionysus Griffith: Cronus (Heh, he ate his own children to keep in power) Casca: Hera Judeau: Eros Void: ?? Not sure, but Hades doesn't fit...Hades in greek myth was only mean once and that was when he attacked Persephone...Charon maybe? Slann: Hecate (That...
  14. N

Any hope for caska

That's not all you're curing...you're curing betrayal, loss, etc. Everything the Eclipse represents to her...
  15. N

New Caska Statue

The Auction for the bust isn't listed anymore... A picture of it might be posted at the Young Animal site though. As for the icon, they pegged it correctly, it's from the Visual & Story File book which I got last week. :) I simply scanned them and made it an animated gif. My own art leaves much...
Top Bottom