Recent content by NCHaskew

1. N

Uncertainty about Berserk's future

That's about all I'd want as well. Let it be a tribute to Berserk and Miura, since the two are utterly inseparable. I don't know, I don't see it being much different from when the prototype episode was included in volume 14. Unless Miura was adamantly against it being made more widely...
  2. N

Old Young Animal Magazines

Thanks for the info, and clarifying the depressing reality :ganishka: I assume the site to get digital editions of Young Animal wouldn't archive that far back, would they?
  3. N

Old Young Animal Magazines

I'm curious if anyone knows where to find (or has) older editions of Young Animal Magazine to buy. Specifically, I'm looking for the July 12th, 1996 edition that includes the missing episode, "God of the Abyss (2)." I'm sure this is a huge ask and one countless others of you are interested in...
  4. N

Episode 363

That does make me think, and forgive me if I ramble or over extrapolate from previous events, how that could be the key to them beating Griffith. Because the one time Guts has bested Griffith in a duel was when he was clear-minded and resolute in leaving the Band of the Falcon. Their first duel...
  5. N

Young Animal is planning something for Berserk on October 9th

Sad misstep on their part for not making the crowdfunding open to international backers, as I'd imagine they would've hit their goal already. May not be able to go to the exhibit, but I (and many others) would've happily contributed to make it as big and successful as possible. It's the least we...
  6. N

Original Anime (1997) Rewatch

I just got done rewatching all the on-screen adaptations, and I always forget how awesome the '97 series is. Honestly, I'd probably keep that same format if and when we ever get a full adaptation. Berserk definitely lends itself well to the still, picturesque anime. But nowadays anime are much...
  7. N

Berserk: The Flame Dragon Knight novel

I myself also just got through this dumpster fire of a licensed fanfic, and I wholeheartedly concur with your analysis, Walter. Misery loves company, eh? That said, for the sake of...the sake, I want to point out one or two things I liked. The scene of Grundbeld & Co strategizing against...
  8. N

Upgraded Forum for SKnet / New Themes

Fantastic work, guys! Site's looking incredible <3
  9. N

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

Oh, absolutely not :ganishka: just beating a dead horse on the Berserk-Grinch thread
  10. N

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

I could picture Jim Carrey playing Griffith. With Anthony Hopkins narrating as Void.
  11. N

Is Berserk "perfect" ? What do you not like about it?

Feels weird to try looking for flaws in Berserk, but one that's bothered me (and like everyone else's it's a minor quibble, and one that will surely dissipate by the end) is the lack of Griffith/Godhand POV. After Falconia gets founded, it kinda feels like things just cool down. The Godhand are...
  12. N

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

I have the inverse problem--as a fan of the English dub of the 97 series and film trilogy, I can't get behind 2016/17's dub :ganishka: Marc Diraison did a great job of making Guts simultaneously badass and vulnerable--Kaiji Tang is very one-note, stereotypical tough guy anime voice. Not to...
  13. N

Volume 40 release

I'm new to reading the episodes as they come out in Young Animal--is that a common thing, edits being made between magazine release and volume release? Or is this an inordinate amount?
  14. N

Berserk PS2 Soundtrack Composers?

Thanks, Walter! Spiritual Woods was a favorite of mine, personally
  15. N

Berserk PS2 Soundtrack Composers?

I was trying to look up composers for the individual tracks of the Berserk PS2 game, and the only ones I could see specified were Sign and Sign-2, of course composed by Hirasawa. I know the rest of the album was composed by Shinya Chikamori, Hiroshi Watanabe, Yasushi Hasegawa, and Tomoyo...
Top Bottom