Recent content by Negative_Earth

1. N

Episode 204

they were burying Ted and Hanna's brother, yet one of the coffins was empty? were they unable to retrieve the body of ted?
  2. N

Episode 200

When YA comes out polybagged with a crossover, then i'll be a believer in Walter's theory.
  3. N

Episode 200

It would seem that those that dislike Shirke will have to just get used to her kind being in the storyline. __ Those golems didn't look like i expected them to. Score one for artistic quality.
  4. N

Completely Random Images out of Nowhere.

edit: no more bandwidth leeching
  5. N

Chances of a New Berserk Anime?!!!

I figured as much (especially after a talk with Cronus). But hey, it is speculation after all. Just tired, played-out, crappy speculation.
  6. N

Chances of a New Berserk Anime?!!!

Well, who knows. But since this is speculation after all, i figured i'd postthis.
  7. N

Episode 199

Well, considering there's a large portion of posters here that havn't read the english translations (or even the manga) for this chapter, i think it best to reserve judgement. It's not like the idea of a witch is too farfetched. after all, it's got two elves (which aren't supposed to be...
  8. N

Episode 199

All that's left now is for puella do dispense her love to us.
  9. N

Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast (Dark Forces 3)

D3: no, but then again i didn't have a joystick. HL: yes, plenty. what were you looking for?
  10. N

curse you ebay.

Ah, revenge. A sweet dish, but not without its costs. I have pilfered a copy of Guts' Rage for $10 US, and taken it with me, away from the hellish marketplace. Huzzah.
  11. N

curse you ebay.

That copy of Guts' rage was to be mine for $7.50 US! MINE! WHY CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER ME? i will rue this day, oh yes.
  12. N

True Love

it would seem that it reflects many modern styling ques- curved lines, geometric type shapes, bigass lamps. one could also say that the Audi TT is a rip of the Volkswagen Passat. (nevermind that Audi is a subdivision of VW).
  13. N

True Love

Ah, but cronus, what about the stuff on your current ride-- rims, body kit, spoiler, CD player, Fur-lined seats, hydraulics, subwoofer, halogen bulbs? how would you replace those?
  14. N

Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast (Dark Forces 3)

thoughts? impressions? random screaming?
  15. N

the final fantsasy session

disclamer: i didn't own a super nintendo, so if you've got beef with that, eat a bag of diQ. I've played VII and some of VIII (not IX or X), and I'll go out on a limb and say that VII was better (to me) than VIII. The plot was a bit more interesting, and I preferred the materia system to the...
Top Bottom