Recent content by neko-sama

1. neko-sama

Bootleg of Gecco Guts Statute?

It's a Thailand-made bootleg. Even says so in the description: "This figure was created based off of Gecco's Guts Figure, which goes for over 1000 usd "used" because of its rarity".
  2. neko-sama

Another Skull Knight thread

...or was it?! Nah, just kidding... I've heard enough about "Zodd obviously being Guts's dad" in the past (btw I've noticed that that particular idea is very popular among people who have only seen the anime - and indeed in the context of just that very limited exposure, those two do stand...
  3. neko-sama

When the country goes to shit...

You're both probably just bigger bastards than I am -- in the literal sense of the word :guts: But then my cadaver turns out to be worth $4725, so when the 27th little monkey takes me out, my family will at least make some money out of it... Oh wait, you'd actually have to have some family for...
  4. neko-sama

When the country goes to shit...

I got only 58%, but another quiz told me I could take 26 five year olds in a fight, so I guess if there were children zombies, my chances would be somewhat higher.
  5. neko-sama

Does anybody know what manga this is? And what it's about?

Ah, thank you! That's actually very helpful - I googled for "Sword of Shibito" and found this, this and a few more... It certainly sounds like something I'd be interested in, but I'd like to hear from someone who actually read it. Anybody hear about the other one?
  6. neko-sama

Does anybody know what manga this is? And what it's about?

Namely this one: And also this one: If anybody could tell me what they are and what type/what they are about, it would be greatly appreciated... I was told that if I like Berserk, I'd like these too, yet I've never heard about them nor have any idea what they are/could be about.
  7. neko-sama

The New Picture Thread

Kind of reminds me of Omega Doom.
  8. neko-sama

Adventures in YouTube

Since we're at it, I believe this was my favourite cartoon when I was a kid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1c1G24GWDg And of course this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZPYEkUHA5I but the original Japanese version, not the butchered US one.... (I hated that stupid robot) I really liked...
  9. neko-sama

Adventures in YouTube

So I wasn't the only one who noticed this: ?
  10. neko-sama

Post Wacky Images

Actually I found the 'discussion' below way funnier than the picture itself :ganishka:
  11. neko-sama

Berserk Abridged

It's rather sad, really. I've watched them some time ago (caught up with the latest few today), but it's mostly just one long stream of sexual and (especially) homosexual jokes and "innuendos", it's as if the author sees some homosexual connotation or another in everything. I wonder if when he...
  12. neko-sama

People given new names when they become apostles

Sorry, but no. Just because guys have swords and ride horses, doesn't mean it has anything to do with the Middle Ages. This is actually what is called 'fantasy' (as the genre) or 'sword and sorcery'. Think Conan or Kane or Elric or Lord of the Rings or Flesh & Blood or Captain Kronos - or Hawk...
  13. neko-sama

People given new names when they become apostles

No, it doesn't. If anything, 'it' (including the armour, clothing, weaponry and architecture) has much more of a renaissance (even late renaissance I'd say) look and feel. But in the end it's a fantasy world, fullstop. Actually, demons would be from different religions and mythologies (and...
  14. neko-sama

Will there be a second season for the anime?

Hello, Well, from what I know, the official English language edition isn't that far ahead of yours, I believe the last Volume published by Dark Horse was 18. Actually, the anime is complete and the way it was supposed to be (and, to be honest, was for me rather far from amazing). But you...
Top Bottom