Recent content by NicDwolfwood

1. N

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Wow......just Wow. I figured(and I'm sure many of you here as well) that Berserk not getting cancelled after Miura died left the door totally open for a continuation....But I never thought they would really pull the trigger to proceed with the story. I'm sure that this isn't a decision that...
  2. N

Episode 364

What an Incredible episode. I'm a big fan of slice of life stuff, so I really enjoyed that aspect of this episode. And just WOW on that ending, I can only imagine what would have happened next.... I'm nothing but grateful to have gotten to experience this final Masterpiece by Miura sensei.
  3. N

Episode 364

For me, It's less hanging on and more so actively avoiding spoilers across the internet.
  4. N

Episode 364

Wow! what a preview to episode 364. Those are some absolutely amazing panels.
  5. N

Episode 364

I was not expecting this episode to drop so soon. To say I'm feeling mixed emotions probably doesn't sum it up too well. Crazy.
  6. N

Uncertainty about Berserk's future

It really is all up in the air until Hakusensha gives their final word on what will happen. There recently was a mangaka whos series was cancelled because of health issues and not two days later they were releasing his obituary saying that he had passed from terminal cancer. Granted that...
  7. N

SkullKast 115: Remembering Kentarou Miura

Many thanks guys for the wonderful in memoriam of Miura, It couldn't have been easy, but it was handled with grace and great care. Everyone's thoughts and feelings on Berserk and Miura were very touching. I had never heard Miura's voice before, so that was pretty great.
  8. N

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Hello All, been a long time lurker and after the sudden passing of Miura sensei, I felt the push to join and share in the shock and sadness among the best berserk community online. It's been tough processing all of this, but reading the many wonderful tributes here have helped a bit. I'd heard...
Top Bottom