NightCrawler's latest activity

• NightCrawler
    NightCrawler reacted to Griffith's post in the thread Episode 368 with Like Like.
    I don't believe it's unprecedented, no, but considering their laconic reluctance thus far it's a big swing. It gives me the hope we'll...
  • NightCrawler
    NightCrawler replied to the thread Episode 368.
    The duty to support Miura?
  • NightCrawler
    Honestly that's hard to say. Given what Mori said at the outset and what we've seen so far, it's hard for me to imagine them pumping out...
  • NightCrawler
    NightCrawler replied to the thread Episode 368.
    I go from being lightly enthusiastic about berserk-lite, to hating it, not only on an episode basis, but almost from page to page.
  • NightCrawler
    NightCrawler replied to the thread Episode 367.
    Well, the full episode doesn't really change my view after seeing that leaked page, it was obvious what was gonna happen. The art is...
  • NightCrawler
    NightCrawler replied to the thread Episode 367.
    The one leaked image that matters lol wtf
  • NightCrawler
  • NightCrawler
    NightCrawler reacted to Griffith's post in the thread Episodes 365 & 366 with Like Like.
    I called it in the chat, the Berserk Civil War is here! :zodd: I think that's definitely a factor, and in many cases it could also be...
  • NightCrawler
    NightCrawler reacted to Griffith's post in the thread Episodes 365 & 366 with Like Like.
    Still very impressed with it the morning after, like, I honestly can't believe how good it looks (maybe I just wasn't expecting much...
  • NightCrawler
    NightCrawler replied to the thread Episodes 365 & 366.
    We'll never know, but I don't think they're more action packed, it just feels there's a lot more action to cover the lack of words. But...
  • NightCrawler
    The dialogue is... ok, sparse, to be nice about it. I have a sense they're going to move pretty fast, which is desirable, considering...
  • NightCrawler
    NightCrawler reacted to magic man's post in the thread Episodes 365 & 366 with Like Like.
    I have to see more to truly judge the quality of storytelling, but the way Griffith was drawn is actually an upgrade in terms of style...
  • NightCrawler
    I agree, this is indeed far better than I would've imagine. Even though it's clearly a downgrade, it's probably the best imitation...
  • NightCrawler
    NightCrawler reacted to Theozilla's post in the thread Episodes 365 & 366 with Like Like.
    No, that's not what I meant by "long-time readers can just barely tell it's not Miura himself", I meant that in that I do think most...
  • NightCrawler
    NightCrawler replied to the thread Games to look forward to!.
    This is how I feel about games for the past 15 years. I'm actually surprised old farts like me still spend so much time playing games...
Top Bottom