Recent content by nightofskeleton

1. nightofskeleton

Berserk AMV/MMV thread

This is amazing, the clips you chose were great! Mine isn't exactly an amv, but I added a Tears of the Dragon theme to the Skullknight rescue. ]
  2. nightofskeleton

Does anyone else actually like Corkus? Characters don't have to be enjoyable 24/7 to be good...

Does anyone else actually like Corkus? Characters don't have to be enjoyable 24/7 to be good. Like yeah, he was annoying as fuck but his dynamic with Guts? :badbone: He also brought up some pretty valid points during their talk before Guts left. Tired of seeing my boy get hated on 24/7. :carcus...
  3. nightofskeleton

Playing RDR2 again for the first time in a couple of years :SK:. I watched Markiplier play it...

Playing RDR2 again for the first time in a couple of years :SK:. I watched Markiplier play it upon release in 2018 and purchased it a year later to play Chapter 1. I never really got what was so great about it until now. This won't be another Red Dead Redemption dickriding post, as I'm sure...
  4. nightofskeleton

Speaking of Wee Hughie, it's so weird seeing Jack Quaid play him after I've read the comics. Got...

Speaking of Wee Hughie, it's so weird seeing Jack Quaid play him after I've read the comics. Got nothing against Mr. Quaid but god I do miss that short grumpy scotsman.
  5. nightofskeleton

I've been reading the The Boys comic from 2009 and I gotta say its a lot better than people give...

I've been reading the The Boys comic from 2009 and I gotta say its a lot better than people give it credit for. Sure in comparison to the show it might not have a lot going for it but I really don't think the two are even comparable. The comics are edgy and gross but thats sort of the whole...
  6. nightofskeleton

The new bcs episode was wild. It was so strange to see Kim like that, she almost reminded me of...

The new bcs episode was wild. It was so strange to see Kim like that, she almost reminded me of Skylar. I watch the show with my dad and he says she and Gene are gonna run away together. Personally I think one of them will go to jail, or worse. I guess we'll find out in 5 days.
Top Bottom