Recent content by Nildin

1. N

Episode 364

Thanks for the link. Also got mine.
  2. N

Baumkuchen: the cake Charlotte bakes in episode 258

Baumkuchen is great. If someone wants to try. I have made this recipe at home. I translated it to english hopefully it is comprehensible. 6 eggs 250g butter, soft 200g sugar 2 pck. (48g) vanilla sugar 1 pinch of salt 3-4 tablespoons rum (as desired) 150g flour 50g cornstarch 100g ground...
  3. N

Get Your SKnet T-Shirt for the 20th Anniversary

Looks great. I'll take a shirt and hoodie.
  4. N

Episode 353

Thanks for the link. Also pre-ordered :guts:
  5. N

Berserk: The Flame Dragon Knight novel

I'm not sure if you can take it as an indicator for an English translation, but it seems that a German translation is possible. Asked on the German panini forum an official answered, that a release of the novel in Germany is "most likely yes" possible. And they also seem to look into a German...
  6. N

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

When I saw the DLCs prices for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on Steam, I was like WTF -> about 600€ for custumes... http://store.steampowered.com/app/311730/ I hope they won't go for something like this :D
  7. N

New Berserk Anime for 2016

Nagi Yanagi Performs Berserk TV Anime's Ending Theme Song
  8. N

New Berserk Anime for 2016

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-03-25/berserk-tv-anime-new-key-visual-revealed/.100247 What exactly is the job of an executive supervisor?
  9. N

Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura

No Terata in the German translation ^^ "In einer... ...fernen Zukunft... ...bevor das... ...Ende naht... ...kehrt der... ...Mythos zurück... ...gemeint sind die Monster... gemeint sind... ...die Giganten."
  10. N

Episode 338

Great news. My heart jumped when I saw the 338 thread title :D
  11. N

Re: Re: Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura BTW the German special edition I bought at Leipzig trade fair is the same as the normal edition but comes with hardcover.
  12. N

Yeah I also wonder whats that about. But there are no details. I might be at Leipzig Book Fair, so I might get a hand on it and will let you know ;D
  13. N

Pre-Order is now available at Panini Germany (release 10.03.15) https://www.paninicomics.de/gigantomachie-i12075.html It also says that there will be a limited Edition available at Leipzig Book Fair (Takes place 12. - 15.03.15)
  14. N

Good news for everyone who knows German as Panini Germany announced their new spring 2015 schedule and they are planning to release Gigantomakhia in March 2015. :) source source2
  15. N

Like SKnet? Donate to Help Us Become Even Greater

Even though it is only a small amount I'm happy that I pledged :D
Top Bottom