Recent content by number18

1. N

Kentarou Miura has passed away

i was just thinking about how he maybe never meant to finish berserk, on some deliberate imperfection shit... phew. wow. he gave us so much.
  2. N

FloraCast Episode 2: Women's Berserk discussion

Greetings all. Please pardon any perceived necroposting, but I just listened to FloraCast #2 today and wanted to drop a line and say thanks for the enjoyable discussion. I haven't been active on SK.net for perhaps over a decade. I recently caught up on the past hundred chapters lol, and so...
  3. N

Dark Horse Berserk #5 is Messed Up

Ah, TokyoPop has been known to chop their manga up from time to time. I have a Paradise Kiss (that several other people across the states also have) that's got parts of Initial D in it, and I know of other series with similar problems. :P It's just some poor dude that fucked up in the print...
  4. N

Berserk Armor

:o :o :o Does anyone know if that armor is in-progress? It's freaking AMAZING, but...it looks a lot more like leather armor than metal armor to me. http://www.pbase.com/paul42/image/22545173 (like this dude's armor is all leather, see what I mean?) But who really cares? I'm just being a...
  5. N

Griffith's face

I'm necroposting, but whatever. I think that perhaps Griffith's face was left in tact, and it was the look in Griffith's eyes that upset Guts so much. Like his eyes were dead to the world and he'd given up all hope...and for how Guts held Griffith in his opinion, seeing him eyes empty (or you...
  6. N

Farnese a witch?

Thank you. The character is obviously a boy, most likely from a noble background, and has experience casting magic. I thought Sonia was just a telepath/pyschic anyway? Personally, I've been wondering if the boy is going to be some sort of rival for Schierke....
  7. N

Were Skully and Flora lovers?

Mmm I am curious about Flora and Skully, but ultimately have no input on the topic. However, I just wanted to point out that Evarella (in so many words) makes fun of Schierke possibly liking Guts. Schierke is all embarrassed, and then Evarella is like aha!! And then notes that Schierke IS about...
  8. N

Berserk TV Series - Second season

I'm amazed that this thread is still going. It's been over a year since I started it. :o And as far as I'm concerned now, the 2nd season is right there in the new game coming out. I just hope it gets released here in the US...but that's a different thread. :-\
  9. N

Berserk in top ten sells

Wooord up! In Newtype USA, every month Berserk has been released, it's been in the number 2 or 3 spot on their top 10 list. Number 1 is usually Trigun. This month, though, Berserk isn't on it and Hellsing is #1, but I bet next month Berserk will be in top 10 again. Really, I've only met one...
  10. N

A request for specific Caska pics!

Yeah. I am really just going to have to pick my favorite and hope no one wants to try and be a dick to me, like oh that shirt is SO the wrong color! It makes sense that she would have a few different tunics (like two ::) ) and maybe a different pair of boots. She fights and rides in em all...
  11. N

Thanks Asmer. I wish they had some cards in the gallery from post-Griffith capture. Those two card images still conflict with some Illustrations File artbook images of Caska, where her boots are an almost white/grey shade, and her shirt is not as brown. :/ And there is that one image of Caska...
  12. N

My buddies and I are gonna make the armor via vacuum forming plastic. It's the way storm troopers make their costumes. Of course, we'll treat the plastic to look like metal.
  13. N

hmm...Well it's good to know that her tunic is the same style as it's shown in the anime, but it seems that the color of it in the manga continues to vary. :/ I think, if I don't get any more color pics of it, I'm just gonna go with an off white, beigy tone...maybe not as dark as the one you...
  14. N

Well hello hello. I'll be doing a Caska cosplay for Anime Boston 2005, full armor and all that jazz. Right now I'm buying my fabric for the cloth part of the costume, as much as I can right now, anyway, because I haven't decided if I'll do post-Griffith capture armor or pre. Whatever version...
  15. N

Dark Horse - Berserk Manga information

Re:Dark Horse Manga info please post here Very happy with vol3. :) Seems like there is an issue with margins and stuff getting slightly cut off. The "colored" pages don't seem as terribly dark as in vol2, but maybe I'm just not nitpicking as much this time. Why is the damn cover art STILL...
Top Bottom