Recent content by Oburi

1. Oburi

What Are You Playing?

I recently played through the entire series remastered edition and I must say it still holds up really well, with the only exception being the first one, which is understandable. I had never played the newest one either, knowing that Amy Henning (one of my favorite game writers of all time) had...
  2. Oburi

Love the Kain sword on the wall there. I have it on my arm

Love the Kain sword on the wall there. I have it on my arm
  3. Oburi

What Are You Playing?

Welcome to the forum dude. I myself am playing Fallout 4 for the first time.
  4. Oburi

What Are You Playing?

Yea the memories I have of playing RE2 and RENemises in the dark, dank basement of my friends house, sitting on the floor a foot in front of the tv, were truly scary at the time. In fact, my friend being slightly older and slightly braver than me would get absolutely pissed when a jump scare...
  5. Oburi

What are you watching? (television thread)

South Park is pretty good this year.
  6. Oburi

What Are You Playing?

Man that's depressing.
  7. Oburi

Twin Peaks Returns

I really hope so. I recently watched a fan edit of Fire Walk with Me that includes all the missing pieces scenes according to the original script. It was like 4 hours long but honestly it was so good that I dont think I'll ever want to watch the regular version again after seeing it.
  8. Oburi

Twin Peaks Returns

I completely agree with you Walter. While the whole meta subversive element is there, no doubt about it, that's not all it boils down to. Not everything can be explained away using that logic alone. I actually watched the whole thing and some of the specifics he cherry picks out and tries to...
  9. Oburi

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

Ah ok. That must be it. Now I'm wondering how it was in the anime because I could've sworn it was that scene that annoyed me. But memory can be a strange thing. Thanks for checking bud.
  10. Oburi

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

I got my volume 3 of the deluxe edition today. Just flipping through I noticed a few changes. I don't have the original Dark Horse books on hand, so I'm going off memory here, but I noticed Gut's using the term "Skull Knight" at the end of the introduction episode (still called "Knight of the...
  11. Oburi

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

Damn. Almost a year ago now I said to myself, "I'm going to take a little break from Berserk. The longer I step away, the more new episodes there will be to read when I return". :ganishka: Famous last words.
  12. Oburi

New four-part Interview with Miura on Future of Berserk and Duranki

This is amazing. Thank you so much Puella! I like the little Robocop figure in the first picture too. I just watched it again recently ( a perfect movie).
  13. Oburi

SkullKast: Episode 100 - Flowers of Oblivion (DC Game)

Yea probably. Just making sure. I love the voice actor for Balzac. The voice actor is actually the same guy who played Sarah Conner's mental hospital psychiatrist in the first two Terminator movies. Honestly my best memories of playing this game with friends when it first came out was cracking...
  14. Oburi

SkullKast: Episode 100 - Flowers of Oblivion (DC Game)

Was Nico a boy or girl? I always thought Nico was a boy but I think Aaz referred to Nico as "she".
Top Bottom