Recent content by Oburi

1. Oburi

Episode 373

I picked the wrong day to check back in on the continuation and see if I could stomach it :mozgus:
  2. Oburi

Because it's unnecessary and the movie has been out for 40 years now and it's simply cooler...

Because it's unnecessary and the movie has been out for 40 years now and it's simply cooler without it? Would the Creation of Adam been improved if Michelangelo added lightning bolts and a "!" around the fingers decades later? You know, so the audience GETS IT. Besides, he'll probably change his...
  3. Oburi

Games to look forward to!

The first two Suikoden games are getting a remaster and the series spiritual successor Eiyuden Chronicles will be out early next year. This is one of my favorite series of all time so I’m very excited.
  4. Oburi

So hard to find serious, mature manga for adults. Any suggestions?

Eden: Its an Endless World
  5. Oburi

What are you watching? (television thread)

I knew immediately the Rings of Power show was misguided right from beginning. The prologue was terrible with the stupid bratty kids. Not to mention there's about 2 lines actually spoken in Elvish. I know Amazon is probably nervous about people switching off if they see subtitles for more than...
  6. Oburi

What are you watching? (television thread)

Actually the first season was my favorite lol
  7. Oburi

Episode 368

Like Walter said, not showing things because Miura didn't specifically mention it becomes as obtrusive and nonsensical to the story as trying to fill in the blanks themselves. It's frustrating to read and I'm getting zero enjoyment out of it. :judo: I'm just going to read the wiki in a few...
  8. Oburi

Ya i don’t get it. It’s not as bad as the last few embarrassing turds but it’s not the...

Ya i don’t get it. It’s not as bad as the last few embarrassing turds but it’s not the “masterpiece of the franchise” that Rolling Stone claimed lol How did we get here? is the bar so low that THIS is hailed as great? No movie with ridiculous cgi cartoon animals can be a masterpiece.
  9. Oburi

I don’t know what people are smoking but that new Predator movie sucked so bad i turned it off...

I don’t know what people are smoking but that new Predator movie sucked so bad i turned it off halfway. I immediately put the original on to cleanse my pallet
  10. Oburi

Everything i listen to is old lol

Everything i listen to is old lol
  11. Oburi

This is why I put all my music files into my phone. I was still using an ipod until like 2 years...

This is why I put all my music files into my phone. I was still using an ipod until like 2 years ago. I like having my music on me with no strings attached. Not to mention the quality. Youtube for music? yuck.
  12. Oburi

Episodes 365 & 366

My biggest takeaway from this is I realize that more than a Berserk fan, I’m a Miura fan :sad: Some things look better than others, some not quite right. It’s like when they make a CGI spinoff of characters from a live action show. That uncanny effect. The paneling leaves so much to be...
  13. Oburi

You know what word i really can’t stand now? “Content”

You know what word i really can’t stand now? “Content”
  14. Oburi

The Story Behind Your Username

In the classic anime Kite, the cool assassin kid is named Oburi. I thought it was a unique sounding name so I looked it up but couldn’t really find anything else related to it. It was so original I had to steal it.
  15. Oburi

What Are You Playing?

I was looking at this just the other day! Wanted something new to play and I was browsing around on my girlfriends switch but didn't end up pulling the trigger on anything. Sounds good though, I'll be playing this for sure! Beyond that said girlfriend doesn't really play games outside of Mario...
Top Bottom