Recent content by oddment

1. O

Do you think Casca will be cured soon?

Prior to the Skull Knight's talk with Guts there was no prospect of Casca getting cured, so of course she stayed like that. What reason is there to assume that now the journey to cure her has finally been set in motion, nothing will come of it? It's *the* chance to readdress her role in the...
  2. O

Do you think Casca will be cured soon?

I think it's because people are convinced that Casca being cured is just too good to be true - that it must be subverted somehow, because Berserk is such a dark series or something like that. Casca remaining insane or in denial doesn't make much sense to me. It seems both redundant for the...
  3. O

The Horror Movie Thread

Has anyone seen Kilometro 31? It's a Mexican horror film. I just caught it on tv. Without spoiling too much, it's got a freaky final scene.
  4. O

POLL: Vote for Your 2 Favorite Characters

Why is Charlotte not an option! D= She's still around! Sometimes! Whatever, I like her. I ended up somewhat unimaginatively voting for Guts and Casca. >_>
  5. O

The Horror Movie Thread

I’ve seen Wishing Stairs, it's the 3rd film of the Whispering Corridors series. ^^ I'll probably try to watch A Tale of Two Sisters again, I just have crappy internet at the moment, so it might take a while to get around to it. Oddly enough, the Red Shoes was on TV tonight in my country. Great...
  6. O

The Horror Movie Thread

I've had a look at A Tale of Two Sisters, but I ended up with no idea what was going on. :troll: Acacia, The Uninvited and Voices are still on my to-watch list. I have seen Voice though (different film :guts:) which is part of the 5-film Whispering Corridors series. I find these a bit...
  7. O

The Horror Movie Thread

This is awfully late, but this made me see that terrible movie in a whole new light. I mainly end up watching foreign language horror movies for some reason. I've seen mostly Japanese ones as I've majored in the language, so I'll put them in their own category: Ju-On (particularly liked the...
  8. O

What if Guts dies...

First post! Hi everyone. :schnoz: While the Berserker armour has begun to affect Guts, I can't help but feel that for Guts to succumb to it completely would be somewhat redundant at this point, as we already know that happened with the previous user. It would be more fitting for Guts'...
Top Bottom