Recent content by Odeon

1. Odeon

Akira Toriyama passes away at age 68

dragonball is extremely popular everywhere. its I think the only anime that literally everyone knows, people who don’t watch anime have watched dbz. rappers even reference the show decently often. Its impossible to accurately explain just the insane amount of impact this man has had.
  2. Odeon

I’m turning 30

whats funny is ive just survived one of the scariest moments of my life in a place called “carpe diem”, it was written on the door in the creepiest letters. then my teacher turned out to have that tattood on her arm and now youre saying it too lol
  3. Odeon

I’m turning 30

thanks for all the advice yall! didnt expect so much of it hahah very helpful
  4. Odeon

I’m turning 30

few more months. any advice? I mainly just suddenly feel this excessive need to be an “adult”, like I havent been for 12 years lol, makes no sense
  5. Odeon

Your Pandemic Hobby (or Obsession)

when the pandemic started me and a friend decided to make a manga, we called online to make the script and hired an artist on fiverr, splitting the costs and eventually making the artist part owner. That’s been like 4 years now (jesus) we’re almost done with the first book
  6. Odeon

Sleep Paralysis

I think that is sleep paralysis. I had something similar, had a dream i was visiting a castle and everytime a lady dressed in victorian clothes would stop me and walk me back to the castle, until I finally realize this is not good and I walk away. Then I wake up (i slept kn a matras on the...
  7. Odeon

Sleep Paralysis

like 2-3 months ago I had (not for the first time) real bad sleep paralysis multiple times. The worst one, believe it or not was when I had a dream about Seth Rogen dressed as a colorful beetlejuice trying to smoke a joint with me, Seth Green (as Scott Evil) was also with him. Then I woke up...
  8. Odeon

Things That Make You Happy

sunlight, good food and exercise
  9. Odeon

New interview with Mori about Miura, Berserk and more

I doubt that, he was still deciding things as he went along, the only way we would’ve gotten the “real” berserk is if he lived. but he died. that’s extremely unlucky, but we are still extremely lucky that he existed in the first place.
  10. Odeon

Collections and the very reason we collect

thrill of buying and having and showing appreciation/showing off i think
  11. Odeon

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

I ended up already buying 9 of them lol
  12. Odeon

Two drawings of Guts by Kurosaki for S.H. Figuarts

and our cute lil becchi!
  13. Odeon

Episode 375

this site could always, at the end of the continuation, when perhaps mori also speaks more freely of what miura told him, use some panels of the continuation for a home-made summary book
  14. Odeon

did any of the long term users here read guin saga? what are the thoughts on that continuation?

considering the influence guin saga had on berserk I wouldn’t be too surprised if any of the hardcore fans here actually read it just too see what miura was inspired by. And to top it off, the author died and it was completed by others. What is the consensus on the quality of that continuation...
Top Bottom