Recent content by Olivier_Hague

1. Olivier_Hague

Berserk Guidebook

Oh, wow! Not necessarily, no? In a whole bunch of languages using the Latin alphabet, the same letter may be pronounced differently depending on the context. Here, the final "Z" being pronounced "S" wouldn't be that shocking to me. B-b-but why are you even talking about English, there? It's...
  2. Olivier_Hague

Berserk Guidebook

Which ones are you thinking of? (if you have a list of those YA spellings, I'm interested!) I'm going to have to disagree, there. "Impossible" spellings? Whah? The names should look (and sound) like English names? Whaah?? For example, a quick Google search netted me one "Ewa Guz-Seroka" whose...
  3. Olivier_Hague

Episode 329

Maybe "Titch"?
  4. Olivier_Hague

New Berserk animation project confirmed

Thanks! Well, yeah, but the other movies that are mentioned are parts II and III of the Golden Age arc, so... (Will those other arcs even be made into theatrical features?) As for giving the viewer a sense of what Berserk in general is about, I agree... It's just that they might try to do that...
  5. Olivier_Hague

New Berserk animation project confirmed

Hi guys, first time poster! Still a bit surprised we'd have footage (even possibly test footage) from later arcs like that in a trailer for the first movie... Wild theory (might very well have been mentioned before, sorry): If they skip the first volumes to jump into the Golden Age arc...
  6. Olivier_Hague

The Walking Dead

Basically, I completely agreed with you, Griffith... up to the point where you talked about admiring Lost in comparison. :ganishka: I guess I just didn't expect contrivances like that only three episodes in... If this were supposed to be some mindless, trashy zombie movie, I wouldn't really...
  7. Olivier_Hague

The Walking Dead

How the Walking Dead dealt with it: Soooo we need this bad guy to be left on the roof, but we also need to give him a way to eventually escape. But at the same time, we need the good guys to be good guys, so they can't just abandon him. They have to try and get him off the roof, and fail. How...
  8. Olivier_Hague

The Walking Dead

... Nah.
  9. Olivier_Hague

The Walking Dead

10. Olivier_Hague

The Walking Dead

11. Olivier_Hague

What are you watching? (television thread)

Not even the first episode? That was fast. ^^; Oh, well. For the others (who live in the States, anyway): http://www.hulu.com/the-tatami-galaxy
  12. Olivier_Hague

What are you watching? (television thread)

I mean, seriously. Entirely worth checking out.
  13. Olivier_Hague

TV Series: Lost

Then again, it's not exhaustive either... How did Eloise knew where Desmond would want to buy a ring for Penny, or that the guy with the red shoes would die? What was up with the test Richard had young Locke pass? Was he assuming he would recognize the compass as being his? Why? Why did Pierre...
  14. Olivier_Hague

TV Series: Lost

Here's one.
Top Bottom