Recent content by Onizuka

1. Onizuka

Statue Katou 'battle of justice' (GANTZ) by AOW

it is not still sold out. i guess aow gantz series will not be as popular as berserk series. all the berserk pieces sold out faster than this.
  2. Onizuka

Statue Katou 'battle of justice' (GANTZ) by AOW

what do you guys think about this statue? it is in discount right now...i am not sure to buy one or not :(
  3. Onizuka

Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

thanks, i have been looking to the one in yaj. and trying to guess how much to bid.
  4. Onizuka

(re issue) 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts

Re: 1:6 scale Hundred Man Killer - Guts (Final Product Update) i really want one too...please let me know if you are going to release it again!
  5. Onizuka

hi guys. do you know the estimate price of guts slan diorama right now in the market? thanks.
  6. Onizuka

thanks to yesmilord, i got my zodd senma at last :zodd:
  7. Onizuka

20th Anniversary Model- The Last Repainting Version

totally agree on that opinion!
  8. Onizuka

[FS] Selling Berserk Statues

Re: Selling Berserk Statues thanks to yesmilord, my search for a zodd senma has come to an end :guts:
  9. Onizuka

femto rebirth at last :guts:
  10. Onizuka

[ART OF WAR] Guts & Casca 1:10 Scale

Re: [ART OF WAR] Guts & Casca - Pre-orders start on June 23 awesome details! my jaw just dropped...i really need to buy this one but still a little bit expensive for me.
  11. Onizuka

[WTS] Guts Kingdom of Falconia & original SK weathered for sale!

Re: Guts Kingdom of Falconia & original SK weathered for sale! ok...thanks :guts:
  12. Onizuka

[WTS] Guts Kingdom of Falconia & original SK weathered for sale!

Re: Guts Kingdom of Falconia & original SK weathered for sale! do you still have Guts, Kingdom of Falconia? thanks.
  13. Onizuka

[WTB] Looking for AoW Statues...

Re: Looking for AoW Statues... still looking for 2010 1/6 armored guts and 20th anniversary (any version). also femto rebirth and guts slan statue would be appreciated.
  14. Onizuka

thanks...femto was factory sealed by the way...never opened before...on the other hand mag un is 2nd hand but in mint condition.
Top Bottom