Recent content by Opie

1. O

Least Favorite Berserk Character

I've always had a soft spot for Mule or any of the younger characters that have had to "grow up" fast. Anyway I'd have to say my least favorite would have to be the King of Midland. Ohh the Golden age, seems so long ago.
  2. O

Who is your favorite apostle?

Ok we all know who the ultimate badass is... GRIFFITH. He will always be my favorite apostle in my book but some of you might say that he doesn't count. But I think he does he had a Beherit did he not so ya he is my favorite aposltle all the way besides who doesn't like Griffith?
  3. O

Episode 264

I thought we all learned not to trust anything Griffith says about his emotions at face value? Its those closest to him that give the real insight. It adds to the enigmatic aspect to his character.
  4. O

Griffith and Alexander the Great

I think Walter made a thread about all the similarities between Alexander and Griffith along time ago. It was either that or Napoleon...or both.
  5. O

Episode 264

Awsome, thanks Aaz.
  6. O

Episode 263

All the Nations besides Ys seem to be allied only because of their mutual inclusion of the Holy See, so what better recommendation to lead the Alliance can Griffith get than that of the Pontiff? Other than that Griffith has no claim to the forces because of thier orginal nations.
  7. O

Episode 263

Anyone else think Griffith's plan is to save the ill Pontiff from Kushan attack,rally a severely beaten and downtrodden group of soldiers to his cause and then go out and play the savior without having to even explain himself because of the lack of ordered Government with the fall of Vritannis...
  8. O

Berserk voice acting

I have to say the only voice I liked in the Dub was Griffiths, he had that aloof distant thing going on pretty tight and his delivery of some of the lines gave me the chills.
  9. O

Would the old Hawks be able to stand any chance against the Kushans?

Lighten up, nothing else is going on around here.
  10. O

I still have a glimmer of hope for the Hawks though, with the right intel and enough time I think Griffith could pull off a close win and or a close defeat. Although it could be I just love that whole "soaring white hawk" vibe he gave off in the Golden age.
  11. O

I wonder if it would have been just 5000 under Griffith anymore. With his rise and legendary hero status in Midland it's not to unfathomable to think that he would get to command a larger part of Midlands man power, if not most of them. I admit that I don't think even then they would win the war...
  12. O

Roderick

Seems like the kind of character thats going to come for a part of the journey and then leave at the appropriat time like Jerom.
  13. O

Without Gennon screwing it up...

Yeah maybe, but I don't think it was Causalitys plan for Guts to snap his sword in two during the fight. I'm thinking Zodd was the back up plan in case things got out of hand.
  14. O

Without Gennon screwing it up...

I think Zodd would have had to step in even more than he did had Bascone not been killed off.
  15. O

Character theme songs?

ManOWar - Kings for Griffith would fit to. "Look and you'll see that a new day will bring the will to go and fight through endless suffering for all who believe waits a crown...THE POWER OF THE MAN WHO WOULD BE KING!" ManOwar is so cheesy.
Top Bottom