Recent content by Patrick

1. Patrick

Episode 364

I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this. Wanted to give my thanks to everyone on the forum for everything Berserk over the years. Especially to Az and Walter for answering any questions I had on Berserk. I got my copy of Young Animal yesterday and it made me feel very...
  2. Patrick

Episode 364

Just purchased mine. Thank you!
  3. Patrick

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Oh my god. Rest in piece Miura :(
  4. Patrick

Games to look forward to!

With Square Enix coming to E3, I'm very excited to see FFXVI and Forspoken from them. I'm also hoping they port Dragon Quest 4,5 and 6 to the Nintendo Switch since those games are very out of print. :judo: Making even a little tease of part 2 for FF7 Remake, but that's just a pipe dream at this...
  5. Patrick

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

Just got to have patience. If there is anything this series has taught me, it's to have patience.
  6. Patrick

What Are You Playing?

Finally got around to beating Dragon Quest 5 on DS. I can see why Japan loves this game so much. Thought it was a masterpiece.
  7. Patrick

Patreon mini-podcasts

How long are these mini podcasts normally?
  8. Patrick

SkullKast 111: Flying Monkey (Ep 363)

Thanks once again for the podcast guys. Really enjoyed listening to it while I did my school work.
  9. Patrick

What Are You Playing?

Finally got around to beating Dragon Quest IV. All around an amazing game. I played the DS port of it throughout the past couple of months, and it took me roughly 40 hours to beat the whole thing.
  10. Patrick

Episode 359

Thank you for all the information guys. Super excited for this episode.
  11. Patrick

What Are You Playing?

I beat Persona 4 Golden and thought it was alright. Didnt really like the addition of Marie. Hoping Persona 5 Royal won't suffer the same fate. Also just dropped 50$ on Chrono Trigger. Hope it's good.
  12. Patrick

REAL, Inoue's other basketball manga

Holy shit
  13. Patrick

SkullKast: Episode 101 - Dawn of the Empire

Thanks again for helping me get through my workshift guys :guts: It's always a treat to listen to another podcast.
  14. Patrick

My Berserk Colours

I love the first one the most. Lost children has always been my favorite section of the story.
  15. Patrick

Like SKnet? Donate to Help Us Become Even Greater

Seems like their was an issue with my payment to the patreon and I never noticed. (I apologize!) It should be fixed now.
Top Bottom