Recent content by Pesmerga

1. P

[FRENCH] French speaking thread

Ce n'est pas parce que la fin serait heureuse que le manga perdrait de sa qualité, ou serait considéré comme une oeuvre digne de Disney. Les choix que prendra Miura quand à la conclusion de son oeuvre seront surement les bons de toutes facons. Vivement le prochain episode, d'ailleurs Miura a le...
  2. P

J'espere, j'avoue avoir un penchant pour une fin heureuse, mais nous n'en sommes pas encore là. Le meilleur est à venir de toute facon.
  3. P

Oui donc tout a tres bien pu evolué dans sa tete :serpico:
  4. P

Salut, Aaz j'ai une question pour toi. Je me souviens qu'a l'epoque où l'on etait membre du forum bersert.fr.st, on parlait de la fin de Berserk et il me semble que tu nous avait dit que Miura avait dit que la fin de Berserk serait plutot optimiste. Donc ma question est simple, est ce que je...
  5. P

Suikoden VI (and all that lead up to it)

Yes the game is little slow to begin (like the first two) but if you like the 1 and 2 you will like the 5. There is Georg Prime in suikoden 5 who's very important and the game have a great story with great revelation.
  6. P

Suikoden VI (and all that lead up to it)

The 5 is really really good, the same atmosphere than the two first. The four is not very good it's clear, i like the 3 very much too but it's clear the 1,2 and 5 are the best. For the sixth there is a few rumor, the last one says a new suikoden name : Suikoden Tierkreis. I hope for a comeback...
  7. P

Soul Calibur 4

Yes but i can guarantee the result :serpico: Can you tell me the Griffith you prefer in exchange lol. I'm currently doing gremio, victor, tir mcdohl.
  8. P

Soul Calibur 4

Between 20 and 25 hours. The best way is to obtain 30 honors. The problem for the face of Zodd is no one is close to the original so i choose the largest face. For Griffith it's difficult for now i have 3 different opinion, each one for a different model lool. So i need more opinion please...
  9. P

Soul Calibur 4

I made some cas : (For Griffith i have 3 of him could you please tell me the best, thanks ^^) Suikoden 2 : Pesmerga http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pesmergapd4.jpg Yuber same has Pesmerga but with red eyes and blond hair. Riou...
  10. P

Official Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots thread

Hey guys, i just beat the game and sincerely for me it's the best game i haved play since Xenogears. It's a game full of emotions, the story is incredible and everything is clear at the end. All this elements make an incredible game. The gameplay is good with many different way to take and...
  11. P

Games for 2008

OUUUPPS, of course it's 5. The game look like so much the 4 :badbone:
  12. P

Games for 2008

I'm waiting for : Final Fantasy XIII and Versus XIII (with luck), Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, GTA IV, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur 4, White Knight Story, Yakuza 3, The King of Fighters 98 Ultimate match, Gran Turismo 5, Silent Hill 5, Resident Evil 5 (with luck), Disgaea 3, Lost Odyssey (US...
  13. P

Assassin's Creed

Wow 37/40 it's very very good i didn't expect that. This game will definitively be in my PS3 when it comes out.
  14. P

Episode 290

Thanks for the episode CnC ^^ Interesting episode, the graphic style of the page 9 is awesome. :miura: So the next episode return with Griffith, personally I think it's cool because i really want to see the Griffith/Ganishka battle. And it'll make the mystery of Elfhelm last a little longer.
Top Bottom