Recent content by phantasmo

1. P

Did Guts' armour suddenly change?

There must be something wrong with my memory/perception/attension  when I didn't notice (or remember) any of it.... Well, I'll try not to make the same mistake again... Sorry for bothering you and...well...thanks!
  2. P

Did Guts' armour suddenly change?

I'm not sure, but it seems to me that Guts' armour changed a little somewhere between vol.17 and 20 (i think, but 15-22 is right in any case). Namely, in older volumes, (for example, when he was fighting those fake elves) he had only leather between his knees and groin, and in vol.22 (example...
  3. P

What are those small bombs that Guts uses?

I've first seen them in Vol19 when both Guts and that Serpico guy use them? Again, I don't know if this can be of any importance, but it forced me to try to recall if I've seen them before, and if there was some kind of an explanation of what they were...
  4. P

What happened to the sword Zodd gave to Guts?

I guess this is not very important, but maybe someone has an interesting idea....
  5. P

How did Guts get his Beherit?

Does it ever show how did Guts aquire that first Behelit he has? It's Dark Behelit I think, and I belive it first appeared in vol15 when that elf got it out of Guts' pocket to show it to Jill.... Thanks for your time.
  6. P

Where could I find older volumes and/or translated scans?

When I say older, i mean V13,14 and so on... I.ve seen the anime series and now I'd like to see what happens later... I'd really, REALLY appreciate any help on this...Thanks
Top Bottom