Recent content by Phemt81

1. P

Berserk Fan Comic: "The Final Chapters"

Could you put all your tables in a single archive to download and read? That site is a bit slow and messy for me.
  2. P

Curious about what you think of my coloring/editing abilities...

Re: Curios about what you think of my coloring/editing abilities... Thanks! :guts: Save this image on your pc and zoom it twice, i can assure you that you 'll get a good resolution bigger image. :carcus: I don't understand your slaaaaaang pal! :judo: Don't you like the flare effect...
  3. P

Curious about what you think of my coloring/editing abilities...

Ehy guys what's up here? Long time i don't post around here but since Phemt re-appeared on the manga (sloooow Miura! :judo:) i have a good motive to show my avatar off here... First of all, i want to remember you that i am a video-editor not a photoshopper! This is the third, maybe fourth...
  4. P

My first Berserk AMV: I "pretend" you see this one...

I don't want to spoil you anything, i only hope you will enjoy it... http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ySuzAVqA-4 As always, comments and critics are very very welcome! :serpico:
  5. P

Berserk never released/translated video! Now with a trailer! (10/12/2007)

Oh, thanks so much to everyone for the constructive critics and comments. I'd like to reply all of you point by point, but unfortunately my internet is down and i'm using it from a my friend's home... I'll do it as soon as i can! :daiba:
  6. P

Berserk/Vagabond in 3D

Re: Berserk in Maya? Yes, they are. You aren't wrong. The name of the character designer is Masami Suda.
  7. P

Re: Berserk never released/translated video! Cool. There is another video i think Berserk followers will like. It' s a professional trailer made for the anime. The only editing i did over it are the credits at the end. Link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YzEx2GOZXfM Enjoy! Oh, i didn't feel to...
  8. P

Re: Berserk never released/translated video! Hell! Yeah! I said supervisioned, not made with his own hands!!! LOL :ganishka: Are you sure that I am the one who can't read/understand? And what's all that insolence come from? Cause you are an admin? Do you think you can talk to people like you...
  9. P

Re: Berserk never released/translated video! Oh, let me know your source, I'll write down mine :guts: Kentarou Miura said: "Berserk is my very first comic book and anime. So I was very excited, and I wanted to make something good. I could've just let the studio staff do the work, but I gave...
  10. P

Re: Berserk never released/translated video! Well, honestly, i am quite proud of that intro, that i have realized specifically for the video, it took me about 5 days to finish it, sorry to hear you don't like. No, the name as youtube poster isn't enough, since you surely know that everyone is...
  11. P

Re: Berserk never released/translated video! It's not like you must have a japanese degree to make us know your opinion about this video! :ganishka: Did you liked the intro, the transitions? Thanks, happy to read you appreciated it. What secret project? What season 2? I need more clues...
  12. P

Re: Berserk never released/translated video! You are welcome, or better, thanks you for seeing it! Yes, some people say it was the commercial for the japanese audience. The saddest thing is that the italian dvd Berserk edition doesn't contain that video, or the others specials that i have on...
  13. P

Finally the never released/translated extra part of the Berserk anime has been subtitled! I have tried to enrich the video with some effects, transitions and filters. I hope you will enjoy... Link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=DtGkbF846dE The second version is the italian translation. Any...
  14. P

Would Casca be able to handle the branded life?

Interesting question... Personally, i think Casca would have helped a lot the guts' fights, but i don't think she would have followed him passively. I imagine her arguing with guts several times about the vengeance thing, about the path to follow and how to reach it... An other thing if the...
Top Bottom