Recent content by PineappleSkewer

1. P

What Are You Playing?

I bought Berserk and Sengoku Basara 2 Heroes a few days ago, so I've been kicking the butts of warlords and trolls. Looks like I'm going to have to hold off on playing because my cat, Freddie Mercury knocked the controller into the water bowl today. I'm letting it air dry, but I think it's a...
  2. P

WIP - Commission 1/8 Guts Berserker from Headlong

You are truly talented, Joa! :isidro: And congrats to you, Yesmilord! You are going to own the most badass berserker statue!
  3. P

Episode 307

That poster of Zodd and Guts is a must have for me! It would be even nicer if there was a bit of BG in there. A Berserk fan? Well, I guess you wouldn't look like as much of a pansy with Guts on it.:troll:
  4. P

New Bayonetta Video and Your Thoughts

I can't say for others, but I'm excited because I enjoy action games and have always been interested in witches, demons and all that fantastical stuff. Why would you bring up Ninja Gaiden? :???: I try to ignore all those goofy, unflattering scenes, but it does get a tad difficult when she's...
  5. P

New Bayonetta Video and Your Thoughts

Earlier, the first fifteen minutes of Bayonetta were posted on Youtube...and then it was taken down as I was typing this. :schnoz: Since Devil May Cry holds a special place in my heart, I have been very interested this game for quite some time. This closer look at the game is making me even more...
  6. P

What Are You Playing?

I-I think I must get one! I didn't realize how cheap PSP's are now...especially if they're used. :carcus: Thank you for the welcome and reassurance, Slan and Darklink! Oblivious: Have you been collecting all the emblems in MGS4? When I first got the game, I played it six times in a row trying...
  7. P

What Are You Playing?

Wow, I must have missed those titles! After I saw Crash, I was too excited to notice much else. I've never had the chance to play Suikoden, so now is the perfect time! I wish they'd add Brave Fencer Musashi and Valkyrie Profile to PSN. :judo: Darklink286: It's true! :iva: Oh, and it's...
  8. P

Half-Minute Hero

Sounds really interesting and it has such an adorable, simplistic style! I told myself I was only going to choose one handheld system, but it's becoming so difficult to keep that promise! With games like MGS: Peace Walker, Loco Roco and a Lunar remake (just to name a few games) I might have to...
  9. P

What Are You Playing?

I was putzing around on PSN and saw Crash Bandicoot games, so I bought Warped for a stroll down memory lane. Also, a few days ago I got my hands on Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box and...well, I've never played a game that makes me feel like such a goober.
  10. P

Imitation of Berserk

While looking at the similarities between this DH manga and Berserk, I had this exact expression.... :azan: Then I saw the last picture with imitation Zodd and I was just disgusted.
  11. P

Aphasia's 3D/Painting Madness.

Re: Skull Knight 3D Model (Roar!) Egad, that's beautiful! The detail in the armor is lovely, and those green and blues along with the foggy look in the BG really add to the creepiness! By the way, your Skull Knight is looking awesome too! I really like his foot :carcus: (that's such a weird...
  12. P

BERSERK emoticons!

Everyone who had a helping hand in these emotes did a wonderful job! Loving that adorable Farnese, but Magnifico has to be my favorite. I can't help but smile when he looks over! His expressions are just fantastic! Ivalera looks great too. It seems like she was a lot of trouble, but the final...
Top Bottom